Unique web address

How about

/PartyFreePad
/NotYourMomsPlace

For the barndominium listing

/RaisedInABarn

2 Likes

I also cant find a way to create the web address. @KKC can you or someone be more specific with directions to assist please?

1 Like

If you go into edit listings, as you scroll down you’ll see it as an option

3 Likes

I’m all out of ideas today and anyway, what’s the point of being on a forum with lots of clever people and not putting them to work for me?

So … I’m in Malaga, Spain, 5 kilometres outside the city and 3 k from the beach, on a hill in pine woods. One apartment, one studio, both take 2 people. Our USP is that as a couple you get use of a private pool and garden without having to rent a whole villa, which is unusual in our area. Very peaceful and shade from pine trees.

Best reply gets Cleaning Fee knocked off any holiday booked with us.

Oh, forgot, we don’t have a cleaning fee …

5 Likes

Pining-4-a-pool
pino-y-piscina

4 Likes

/h/malaga-memories

?

i.e., not a shopping list of amenities, but something more related to the emotional texture of what sounds like your little patch of heaven

2 Likes

/poquito-oasis

I would suggest:
/please-dont-pee-in-the-pool
but, apparently, pee is a curse word.

… /h/Piscina-Sin-Piss

3 Likes

…/h/save-money-and-book-direct-with-the-host-call-800-555-1234

10 Likes

pino-y-piscina
I like this but we don’t actually have many Spanish guests …

Clearly we attract a much better Class of Guest than your inferior spaces … but thank you for your kind suggestions …

I really like this … simple but memorable - so it’s probably gone! Will definitely check. Thank you, PL :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t have many Indian (from India) or spanish speakers but I still use karma casa. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, we actually call our house Casa Pinares (literally House of the Pinewoods) When we first bought it I was very excited as I wanted to say we lived “in the piney-wood hills”. Though I’m probably the only person here old enough to remember Buffy Saint Marie …

2 Likes

I know the name but not really the artist.

I think you’ll like it …

3 Likes

No you aren’t. A very under rated artist.

Shame you don’t have many Spanish guests, you could have went for /boquerones-descarado :wink:

JF

1 Like

I remember her from being on Sesame Street :nerd_face: Though we definitely had an album as well.

1 Like