Unique web address

Just grabbed mine. Domain rules apply here. Shorter and more memorable is better. Mine is https://airbnb.com/h/super

They wouldn’t let me have superhost :rofl:

1 Like

By now Airbnb was supposed to offer us the opportunity to get our unique site address. Has anyone received an email with the dashboard banner they said they’d send?

I got an email. They tell you to log in and look for a banner. Just edit your listing and the option to edit your address is there.

2 Likes

I actually just changed it. I thought of a better one that is more memorable. The link is now https://airbnb.com/h/BeOurGuest

3 Likes

When I click on the link it just takes me to the page with all my listings (3 apts all in my same house) - does anyone know if I have to do a web address to each one, or is there a way for it to just go to the page with all 3?

Thank you! I appreciate this!

1 Like

Choose one listing go to edit and scroll down a bit. There should be a place there to choose it. Makes sense it would be unique to each listing.

1 Like

Yeah, it looks like it’s each listing. Would be more useful if it took a guest to the page where they could look at all 3.

Guess I can’t have SuperhostA/SuperhostB/SuperhostC. lol.

1 Like

I want to have something snazzy. But too tired to figure it out. Will put it on the ever-growing to-do list.

1 Like

I hope Disney hasn’t trademarked it.

Memorable maybe. Unique, not so much.

1 Like

Memorable is more important than unique for the purpose of my listing. I want to be able to give it to guests or potential guests and have them find it easily.

Oddly enough a novelty gift company has it trademarked.

1 Like

Got an email about this 2 days ago, said it would be available by 2 pm today. Didn’t get anything so called Airbnb. Email came from an address called @airbnbmail.com The CS agent wasn’t sure this was even from them…had me screen shot it and send it to her. Now she thinks it might be from them and uncertain why I didn’t get a followup email. She is “investigating” and will get back to me. sigh One more thing to follow up on!

It’s there now - after I spoke with customer service!

Great! …

Having a little fun with this: https://airbnb.com/h/bookme

The not so memorable part for right now is the /h/
Just saying: one can also assign custom links on unlisted listings …now I got a bunch of custom links in waiting.

2 Likes

/stayhere belongs to an Airbnb employee.
/livelikealocal is taken but /belonganywhere isn’t
/houfy is available?

1 Like

Got mine! plus twenty!

1 Like

This is addicting :slight_smile:

/be-nice-or-go-home
/i-said-no-one-under-12
/that-is-not-an-extenuating-circumstance
/please-read-the-whole-listing
/profile-pic-of-cat-is-okay
and
/take-only-photos-leave-only-footprints
/mi-casa-es-su-casa
/i-would-have-baked-a-cake
/home-home-on-the-range
are all available
but
/please-dont-pee-the-bed is not allowed per “curse words”

9 Likes

I have been waiting on this feature for months. When the email arrived I added it to my diary and reserved a URL quickly.

After sleeping on it I’ve changed it to be shorter, to three key words: “…holiday-city-country”. There is another city of the same name in another country, hence the clarification. The words dropped are on my listing heading anyway so I figured searches would capture both/either.

I highly doubt it’ll increase business, but it’s free so why not.

2 Likes

/hostess-with-the-mostest
is available!

1 Like