The stupidest guest

So I followed the recommendation and put electric candles to prevent guests from using open fire.
So far a wonderful idea since now …

IMG-20201025-WA0006

2 Likes

Maybe add a little sign so all guests know how to use it. Looks pretty much like a real candle.

And while we’re on the subject of stupid: No signs in sight, few masks, no social distancing. Just today, as Covid19 is spiking around the US. STUPID

7 Likes

I hope they all end up in the ICU before they have a chance to cast their vote.

5 Likes

Dont you take the red hat as a sign…?

7 Likes

Didn’t he claim to have Covid? Hum … Wouldn’t one think, if that were true, he’d have learned to wear a mask? Or does he think he is immune? Oh, wait, I forget … He’s always thought he was above the fray. Why would this be different?

6 Likes

Yay!! I got my first flag! Like the stars in ABB rating systems … Completely arbitrary and destined to happen eventually.

Thanks! :grin:

7 Likes

Squirrel moment-My Fox News loving, Trumper dad asked me if I thought Trump actually had Covid-19.

My response was: “I don’t know. He said he was “really really sick”, claims to have received plasma antibody therapy usually given only to people when nothing else works and claimed to be better and not contagious after a long weekend. It feels odd to me.”

Dad: “I think it was faked…”.

6 Likes

Friend of mine used to call baseball caps on anyone but a baseball player “IQ cutters”.

3 Likes

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but he is a liar and a fake - through and through. I can’t believe anything he says.

We have marathon runners that have been hospitalized but his lard ass is healthy … Sure …

Release his Covid test.
Oh, yeah, we’ll get that after his taxes.

7 Likes

That takes “stupid” to a completely new level of “stupid”, in fact maybe “stupid” is too mild a term.

Anyway, here’s a Carlin, to your Engvall:

JF

7 Likes

I hope not, hospitals in the US are already starting to get overwhelmed again :frowning: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

1 Like

Well, actually, he may be immune. No one really knows so it is a risk.

2 Likes

Umm, yeah. But I suspect the tax returns are far more concerning to him right now.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, as I believe you 'muricans say, but having seen the way his companies are now behaving in Scotland, I reckon I’m up to an ear and a tail.

If it wasn’t for the fact we’re curfewed, we were considering a wee election night sesh on the 3rd :smile:

JF

1 Like

We came very close to having This happen in July in Phoenix, Arizona . If we have a big flu season it will happen. I have a theory that we may not have a bad flu season, because even the limited mask wearing and social distancing taking place may be enough to prevent flu. I am crossing my fingers. Would not want to be a nurse or doctor on the frontlines making decisions on who to treat and who not to treat…Even before covid I cringed during flu season when everyone held hands and shook hands at mass. Have not been to church in a while.

1 Like

Even COVID finds him obnoxious and doesn’t want to keep company with him for long. :laughing:

5 Likes

They are rationing hospital beds in Utah. When people refuse to stay home and isolate it’s what happens. Duh.

COVID-19 has a very high stupidity penalty.

8 Likes

Yep, you can’t believe anything that comes out of this administration. It could all have been a orchestrated thing to fire up his base and lend more credence to their belief that he’s the messiah- “See, COVID’s no big deal, no worse than a cold and isn’t he just so strong.” That his doctor spokesman at Walter Reed kept putting out conflicting stories could have meant they were just making it up as they went along and reports that he wanted to emerge from the hospital in a Superman outfit would fit with that theory.
And what obese 74 year old with a diet of greasy America fast food recovers from COVID in just a few days?

If he really did have it, it’s like some horror movie where the monster can’t be killed by any means whatsoever.

7 Likes

The man recieved steroids, IV antibodies, and antivirals at an early stage of the disease. True that no one but the most powerful in the world would get this treatment this early in the disease. Had this been available when he was ill, the Prime minister of the UK would have been a lot less sick. I am not one of those that wanted the President of the United States to die, but your post was very funny, nonetheless. Is it McDonalds that they bring him?

2 Likes

I do not wish him dead, but I do not wish him well, over 200,000 dead and not a word of compassion from him. He is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country.

Sorry but not sorry

RR

11 Likes