Superhost Warning!

Mine originally dropped from 78% to 6%, airbnb fixed it and closed the case. It has now dropped to 22% so I’ve opened another case. Fingers crossed

Funny. My superhost stats are now fixed for the second time, but # of reviews from families for family collection stayed broken the second time.

Same. No sooner had I contacted support, it rectified itself. Again.

JF

We had our percentages of review incorrect and fixed by airbnb. Today, our overall rating score and number of stays hosted over the past year are incorrect. (We are a 4.9 and 34 stays hosted and it says 4.8 and 20 stays) I called to determine if this is another glitch. The representative did not seem to know anything about yet another glitch (on July 3 today) but “put in a ticket”. He said superhost is still being evaluated for July 1.

Same here and that affected my upgrade to superhost status. Although glith corrected on the 2nd of july i was not upgraded and progress message says i’m eligible for an upgrade on 1st of October. I complained to Airbnb and i was now told by the support centre that my number of stays werent enough. Seriously? I have had 25 stays and the target is 10 or 100 nights over 3 stays. I was told the technical team is working on it. I wonder if they’ll actually fix this and award me my superhost status that I have worked so hard to get.

2 Likes

I have had a number of issues with various stats during these glitches and they have all been fixed eventually. However, now my overall rating has dropped to 4.7 (as of July 3rd it was 4.8). I have had one more review come in since - all 5 stars. It is still down on 4.7. I don’t understand how it could drop from 4.8 to 4.7 after July 1st with only one new review which was a 5 star.

I have opened a case with Airbnb but have not heard anything back. I didn’t bother with the other glitches as I knew it was a stuff up that everyone was experiencing and it would be fixed. This however is now in the assessment period and has dropped me below stupid Superhost status.

I hate the whole bloody system but I will be pretty pissed if I loose it for a muck up on their behalf.

1 Like

Thanks! They should just leave everyone on the list until they resolve this.

1 Like