New here, is there a UK forum?

From the UK but not in the UK … we’re currently welcoming refugees from the heatwave in Britain to cool off in our nice Mediterranean climate - at least we have fans and aircon and a pool!

Reporting from Norfolk! I live in NZ and manage my UK listing from there. Jumped ship from the motherland last year. There is a FB group

Helsi - have a look at www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/14054028

3 Likes

I fear I would be burned at the stake!

1 Like

And the OP has left the building… :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, please come back @Liz007! Although there are hosts here from all over the world, hosts everywhere have plenty of issues in common. It’s great to be part of a Facebook group of hosts from your own country because they can help with issues that are specific to the UK - local regulations and so on. But I have unofficially designated this forum as the ‘Airbnb university’ because it’s a brilliant tool to learn about Airbnb. :wink:

Can you give us a clue about where? I’m in Florida but from Yorkshire.

Same nosy question. Where? I lived in Fordingbridge in Hampshire (which was lovely and countrified) then Basingstoke for a while (which was considerably more urban,) then Whitchurch which was a lovely cross between countryside plus convenient shops and pubs :slight_smile: )

A town called Havant… Very close to Hayling Island

1 Like

@jaquo, we are in Tynemouth, a little seaside village on the north east coast :blush:

1 Like

That would depend on whether Joan lives east or west of the Medway. Joan of Kent or Kentish Joan.

2 Likes

Hi Liz
Just joined the forum. Im on the Gloucestershire/Wales border.

**Sorry I vanished, found a UK fb group then got caught up in the real world and only just found my way back :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am going to make a cuppa and peruse. **

3 Likes

Ooh I seem to have given myself stars :grin:

Only 2 though, I do hope the guests rate you higher

Haha, me too. I guess waiting for reviews can be nerve wracking

I used to live on Hayling Island :heart:

West Wales here. New to this forum, but doing AirBnB for just over a year. Similar to you, big house but just the two of us.

Ooh, where abouts? I am near Porthmadog

1 Like

We’re hosting in Scotland and after 8 months and 70+ guests starting to get good experience.

1 Like

South West Wales, no no competition HaHa!

I’ve lightened one of the rooms, made it a bit estate agents window, I’m afraid, but it’s all yours if you want it

1 Like