My home is a sex den

Oh yeah!!! The owners contacted me to make blog posts and I declined.:laughing: I don’t write for free.

(Clearly, my poorly composed posts do not count as “writing.”)

1 Like

Yea, I did read about Tom2 being the owner. Very awesome of him to do this!

2 Likes

Now to get a bit closer to the original topic of the thread, does anyone have any bed/mattress recommendations for me? Looks like the OP has an awesome mattress :wink:.

2 Likes

Wait, is this a reference to the mattress giveways on this space??? :joy:

:joy::rofl:

We use Serta pillow top mattresses.:laughing:
I now know why hotels bolt headboards to the walls.

6 Likes

I mean… if you are serious, I really like my Nest bedding mattress! Kinda pricey (got mine free, bahahahahahahha, a bennie of reading this forum too much! )

PM me or Use my code AB 1 to get $100 off! :laughing:

1 Like

I actially am seriously looking for a good mattress. I did read about the Nest giveaway and realized I was probably too late for that. I will pm you if I am seriously considering the Nest, thanks!

Haha, that’s too funny :joy:! On a more serious note, I heard good things about the Simmons Beautyrest Noir. I did have a Simmons Backrest, which was (and actually still is) awesome. Wondering if anyone can confirm that…

I am in general not an inner spring type of person, but since it’s not for me, I am looking for ‘mass appeal.’ So if anyone gets explicit (or implicit :wink:) compliments on their mattress, please let me know!

I get lots of compliments on my mattress which is also a free Nest. Read my reviews to see some of them. I can also post a pic of the guest who signed my guest book calling it “dangerously comfortable.” I’ve also slept on a free Nest for 3 nights when I stayed with a former forum member. If I were going to buy a new mattress I would very seriously consider buying one.

Several guests have complimented the mattress and said they took note of the code. One even messaged me after the stay asking me about it. However I’ve not gotten a dollar out of the referral system. So if you do use Kona’s code and she gets money I’d love to hear about it. I’m doubting that they really honor it.

2 Likes

Let’s split the kickback K9! :joy:

I had a guest call the Nest mattress a rockstar. Seriously!!

1 Like

Ah yes, the never ending debacle that is the electric kettle. How about the duvet, comforter, woolen banklet confusion? -

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

I still miss Sandy!!

oh yes…the duvet…lets discuss that again

Wanda : very curious. What kind of bedding are you providing in this sex den? Are you washing Everything between guests?

2 Likes

I’m washing everything but the actual duvet. So duvet cover, blanket, sheets, pillow cases, and I sanitize the head board and other surfaces. I inspect the duvet and pillows to make sure they’re aren’t any mystery substances. Maybe I should wash the actual duvet as well…

1 Like

Buy a duvet protector / cover

I do use a duvet cover :slight_smile:

Do you use a top sheet with the duvet cover or not? :wink:

Somehow I thought I had replied to @WandaStarshine. Second time I failed at replying to someone today. Not good.

Yes I do haha. So it’s a waterproof mattress protector, fitted sheet, top sheet, blanket, duvet w/duvet cover. :grin:
It’s cold here in the winter. Haven’t had any European visitors yet other than close friends, so no confused folks through AirBnB yet.

1 Like

That is a boatload of laundry to wash each time then!