My home is a sex den

I am three for three now! What am I doing wrong? When I type, it says reply to @WandaStarshine. Then I hit the blue reply button and it becomes a general reply. I am typing from my phone. Could that be the problem?

I too once wrote something and got shut down by someone who accused me of me being a guest who “lurked” on the forum. I am a guest, a property manager for Airbnb’s as well as a host with my own house so I believe I have knowledge to share. However I am primarily a lurker as you have to be brave to enter forums such as this.

1 Like

No I know you use a cover. I mean a duvet protector like the pillow protectors. Then you put your duvet cover on top of it.

E.g

If you hit the blue reply, it will publish a universal reply. So if you want to reply to Wanda specifically you have to reply to her post. There are some glitches though with phone use, not sure if they optimizes this Discourse to all types of phone OS.

You could ask for a refund of your forum membership fees since you aren’t happy, :rofl::rofl::clap::clap::clap::moneybag:

Oh, okay. I don’t use these currently, but I also had no idea they existed. I’ll definitely be adding this to my ABnB shopping list. How often does it need to be washed?

Given your clientele daily, I suppose :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s what I am doing… This one is supposed to be a reaponse to Kona.

Wonder if the screen shot will upload…

Why did it work this time? Did same thing as always, just added a screenshot! I am losing it…

1 Like

Oh sure!!!..! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

wow = that’s expensive !!!

Yes, @cabinhost , that is exactly what is happening to me. It shows an arrow on top that I am replying to you right now, but when I hit reply on the bottom of the screen, it comes out as a regular reply. Except sometimes it works properly! I am using an iPhone to post. Is that what you have?

Curious to see what happens this time around!

It worked, it worked!!!

I’d have to get 1 for each room (3 total), so this is something I’ll need to save for, for sure.

Where Batty F Cricket Stumps be

you could always play up the sex den thing! put in a swing LOL sorry. I couldn’t help it.

I think it was more the service the guest was receiving that got her into this mess.

omg I have to stop.

7 Likes

I am hosting for 3 years now and I only had about 5 guests who came with this exact purpose: sex. They didn’t even stay overnight. That was very awkward.

We also had couples who did it and we heard them
There was a weird period of time when it happened quite often and we felt like we heard enough.

I started telling guests to keep private noices discreet as it is a family home and we hear everything if it’s loud.
It worked! Now we don’t hear anyone anymore. We have a young couple staying with us for 3 months now and we never hear them.

I don’t experience my price affecting the kind of guests I have.
I had a very low price from the very beginning and most guests I had were wonderful. But when I raise my price I get actually not so wonderful guests who complain more and give me lower ratings

2 Likes

I’m almost afraid to ask…but what’s a “hung couple?” (Are they males?)

3 Likes

Hehehe, it’s a typo. I meant "young":joy:

4 Likes