Many red flags urgent

I agree on that.

As i said for me the nationality or where are people from it’s not a problem for me (I had in the past no problem with people from Romania) but what you said it’s big red flags.

That sounds like your solution then.

Hopefully they won’t turn up.

Sounds like a strange story. If they have ‘boyfriends’ who live locally. Why aren’t they staying with them?

1 Like

when I asked why they are coming,. they said tourism.

Not only the card is invalid and they are worried about hosts being on the property. But the guest claims to be Swedish but doesn’t speak the language. Not sure how common that is. But if they have “boyfriends” in the area, then what language do they speak? Or where are the so called boyfriends traveling from?

1 Like

Give them til the top of the hour. Fifteen more minutes. When they arrive get their payment, a deposit and ID cards of both girls and reiterate no visitors.

So they both happen to have boyfriends who live in the same area and where they want to come for tourism purposes…hmmm

3 Likes

This would be even more likely if their ‘boyfriends’ are both Swedes.

2 Likes

Exactly! I would say plumbing issue and tell them the flat is not available

2 Likes

For what they said yes.

Yes so you can’t do this way.

A relocation can be very expensive

House Rules:

• Only bookers NO hookers

:grinning::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

We have never used Booking so I’m not versed on the policy! Thanks @cabinhost

But surely since they have no Credit Card t
@sylvainbg doesn’t have to take them?

Since their booking was never confirmed to begin with (no valid card) why would the relocation policy take effect?

I agree basically I can’t do anything until 18 if the card is invalid

Btw, I am a he not a she :slight_smile:
The booking is now canceled-.

In all case I am happy that I live downstairs and meet all clients that are coming

5 Likes

See my response to Azreala. She technically cannot cancel the booking because it is so last minute. I honestly am not versed on their policies like I used to be. So maybe someone else knows of another way if they have made updates.

If @sylvainbg says the plumbing is out before her guests are officially cancelled, then it will be on the host to deal with relocation. Guest still has time to submit a new card.

I think @azreala was not referring to Romanians, but the Romani, ie Gypsies.

5 Likes

Oops apologies Mr Sylvainbg.

Yes, I was trying to be more polite about it. Where our flat is in Stockholm (DH is from there) we have seen a massive influx of Gypsies pan handling, etc over the last few years.

Hopefully they won’t show but if they do, they will have cash and turn out to be fine.

I personally wouldn’t take a chance on a platform like that. Too dicey.

@sylvainbg

I am also guilty of assuming you were female…probably because I always read your name as “Sylvia”. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes