Many red flags urgent

I agree lesson learnt for next time.

They made yesterday the booking and it’s take 24 hours before you can take away a client that has no valid credit card.

Where @sylvainbg is located is a big Swedish summer destination and lots of families have houses there etc. It may turn some legit guests off if they can’t come over for a meal/swim etc. I agree though it should be a case by case basis and more prominent in the verbiage

I’m confused. I don’t use booking but how is it a valid booking if they didn’t pay?

I agree we have many families coming to see relatives. It will be very very hard with that rule.

1 Like

Yes as it’s payment on arrival with booking.com

Sorry to be judgmental but they sound like Romani… I would do everything possible to not take them.

You are in Vaxholm, right?

2 Likes

Okay,… so if it is pay on arrival… why are you so Worried? Because of the BF request? You can just say no.

We are in Örebro. It’s the middle of sweden

I am worried because of the BF request, that they were not happy that we live downstairs and how I felt about them

When were they due? How long do you have to give them to get there?

That does sound rather judgemental @azreala I don’t agree with discriminating against anyone on the basis of their race or religion (or anything else come to that).

They had until 18 time.

I don’t know why I thought you were in Vaxholm. Sorry!

What do you plan to do when the arrive? If they arrive.

I never does that but no valid card is usually a big red flag…

1 Like

Sorry to not know the procedure. Does the card guarantee the booking? And if the card is declined, why are you under obligation to take them?

Do you mean an ID card @sylvainbg.

Is this a requirement in Sweden to show this when booking accommodation?

If so and they don’t have it - you can cancel I presume?

Because the client has 24 hours to put a new card so basically it’s not usefull when they do a last minute booking

No Card, Extra overnight guests, worried about hosts being on the property. These are huge Red Flags regardless of where they are from.

4 Likes

Yes I have the right to ask ID card to guests.

1 Like