Looking to add our beds to your rental

Hey , do you represent this company? Do you want to sponsor us? We need a sheet sponsor!

3 Likes

I personally do not represent this company. I am just a loyal customer from day one. I do know the owners however and I’m sure that they would like to discuss this with you. try emailing mail@oxfordbedding.com

1 Like

I looked at the website and those sheets are way out of my price range. I get compliments on mine all the time and they are 1/3 as much. So unless they are giving away free sheets…LOL.

2 Likes

I think Tanner must have a much more expensive listing than I do. Personally I hate when someone joins the forum just to spam the threads.

1 Like

I sense some unnecessary saltiness toward the products I suggested. Not spam just an honest promotion of products I like. But if you need to brag about your bedding then you can i suppose ahha

I just sent you a nice email. :smile:

1 Like

Yes… overstuffed!

I didn’t mean to critique the bedding, it looks very nice. Much nicer than what I have so nothing to brag about. It’s just that you just joined the forum and I clicked on four different “new posts” to see you posting the same link. That is typical of what spammers do, and you’re new so that’s how I got from point A to point B.

2 Likes

Am I to late? I’m very interested. I have sent you a PM. Thanks!

Now just sent you an email.

1 Like

For the mattresses? Contact Joe at Nest Bedding.

2 Likes

We got a mattress too, but no pillows or toppers. So not sure what to do with the sign they sent that advertises the Nest Mattress and Pillows! LOL

They come separately. Mine came the day after the mattress.

It should be listed in your shipping order. All three things came separately, some by different delivery companies.

It’s been 2 weeks…wah wah

I wrote Josh as soon as I opened the mattress and they weren’t there. I’d write and ask.

pillows came first. One box for each pillow! Then mattress, then topper a week later.

@Chloe here you go! Mine is wonderful! I’ve got my second set of guests sleeping on it tonight!

@Sarah_Warren. Would you be willing to share the vetting process that you did with Nest? I am warming up to this idea. Our current mattress is, or was, great. But mattresses do need to be changed out, and this might be a good opportunity to do so.

I simply checked out their website and saw that it was a legit company, and saw their “airbnb partners” link: https://www.nestbedding.com/pages/try-a-nest-bedding-mattress-and-pillows-at-an-airbnb-partner-near-you

And it’s legit, I have the mattress, cover, and 2 pillows and they’re all lovely. And when you use the code they give you, it’s around $100 off and I get $50 for each mattress ordered with my code! I’m just waiting for an update for when my listing is on their website!

So no questions from them? No review of your space? Nothing?