Looking to add our beds to your rental

The content can still be viewed. I am not sure if there is a way to stop the autoflagging. We get so many spammers here it’s a necessity.

We have a version of that bed frame and I was not a fan. It was very low to the ground, very much like a cot, we tried with box spring and it was ‘too high’ and without box spring ‘too low’, so it sits very nicely folded up in our garage. Have you thought of about a DIY solution?

1 Like

I haven’t received it yet, should I email again? sarah_at_mobap@yahoo.com. I’ve checked my spam folder.

Did we get you sorted out with the program?

1 Like

I wanted to bump this up. Our mattress and pillows are currently being made and should arrive in about a week. This sounds like a perfect opportunity to not only update your bed, but to also possibly earn some extra $$ of someone buys. Plus, they add you to their website as a testing location and you may get extra bookings!

1 Like

Mine too. Thanks Nest!

1 Like

Now we can name the suites. Nest suite to the left and T&N suite to the right.

5 Likes

EXACTLY!!!

Post must be 20…

Now can we please have Pottery Barn jump in and sponsor bedding…

7 Likes

I’m still waiting for the mattress, but my guests that arrive soon get to use the new pillows!!!

I’ll jump in–superhost here and would love to have my guests try out your bedding! Count me in!

Link to my listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1931087

:blush:

1 Like

Let’s ask Joe and Josh if they know of any bedding sponsors???
Because I am getting a King I have to buy a platform and all new bedding, so putting their mattress in my house for guests to try is not going to be free or even cheap for me. :frowning:

2 Likes

I emailed the link in the blog and got an auto generated response. Still waiting to see if I’ll qualify.

1 Like

K9, she gives her direct email above in the link, try that. Or it might be a he?? Jo or Joe

1 Like

I sent in an email today to inquire, I’m probably not in the best location here in Massachusetts but I find the idea very interesting!

1 Like

My mattress just arrived! Excited to set it up this weekend and take new pictures of our space!

2 Likes

Mine is set up and on the platform! It’s really really nice! Better than expected.

3 Likes

Mine has been set up for about a week. Only two guests have slept on it but both just happened to remark on how comfy it is. It did seem to me that there is some off gassing, especially from the pillows but I have a very good sense of smell. The pillows are also overfilled imo and so I took filling out of both of them (and saved it for another use.)

1 Like

@Jo_Alexander, Hi Joe, this sounds like an interesting marketing approach and I’d love to be included, please. I have sent you a message with a link to my listing. Thank you for reaching out to us!

A quality bed like these could be greatly improved by luxury sheets to go on top. my latest favorite online shop is called Oxford Bedding. they have all kinds of really nice sheets and comforter sets. right now they are offering 15% off EVERYTHING in the store when you use the promo code “school”. I just got some stuff for my son’s new house at college and a great new set for myself!

Enjoy and happy shopping!