Looking to add our beds to your rental

LOL, thanks! I come in peace! Just trying to drive renters to you guys and create places where people
can lay on our beds.

4 Likes

Jo and Josh have been corresponding with me all day and I can assure you guys this is genuine and a good deal!

1 Like

I just sent you an email!

1 Like

Just answered. Maybe someone more recognized here can post this info
on the site

Yeah it’s the system on here flagging it

1 Like

Don’t see the link to the blog but I sent you a PM

Does anyone have the link to the blog?

I am trying but it won’t let me. on the front page of our website, nestbedding.com, at the bottom
of the front page there is a link to our blog, and it’s the top post

1 Like

Find the website at Nest Bedding dot … and look for the blog link.

1 Like

Total legit company here in SF. We have many friends who have Nest bedding… It’s similar to Tuft n Needle. My guess they are running the same type of promo, which is AWESOME. Obviously, we are interested too.

The photos on their site are really beautiful. I mean, how much is it to rent a showroom in San Francisco?!!

1 Like

Its next to Tuft n Needle’s Showroom…BHAHAHHAHA

1 Like

Its not cheap but its cheaper than other parts of town. Tuft and Needle moved next to me a few months ago as we are one of the more established stores in town. I was an early consultant for the Tuft company. Why the “Bhahahahaha”?

Thanks for the compliments. I am excited to innovate this idea to partner with AirBnB hosts to give our customers a chance to spend the night (or two) on our beds and pillows before they buy, and you get a new renter and $50 if and when they buy.

2 Likes

I like your website and the look of the whole thing. I’m excited to receive my bed but the only thing that worries me a bit is the king size frame. I can’t get or buy this easily as I have a small car, and am in rural Hawaii and so am hoping some solution will pop up.

1 Like

Not easy to rent a bigger car for some hours?

https://www.amazon.com/PragmaBed-Simple-Base-Quad-fold-Foundation/dp/B00F2EVSIC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469392516&sr=8-1&keywords=simple+bed+base these are $87 on Amazon and ships to your doorstep

2 Likes

Wow! I’ll look into that ASAP! Thank you! 1

Jo, the URL got autoflagged… If anyone needs it, I have already added it to my "cart."
Funny that the Queen is so much more.

1 Like

seems the post keeps getting flagged? Is it still up?