I think we all need something to laugh at!

Oh dear, I just can’t stop myself –

The drunk guy at the end of the bar will follow you if you toss bits of cheese to him.

3 Likes

The two drunk girls at the end of the bar here are licking each others ears.

2 Likes

And now the drunk girl at the end of the bar is sleeping it off

3 Likes

The drunk girl at the end of the bar is telling anyone who will listen that she models for Urban Outfitters :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t have an animal in the house, other than me according to my OH.

So, this is Wales. To be frank, it all looks pretty normal to me :wink:

JF

4 Likes

Its only Tuesday morning, and already the Drunk Guy at the end of the bar is passed out, with his paw over top his nose.

3 Likes

Thank you @dpfromva. Prison? Ashram?? Isn’t that the same thing :wink:

In fact it’s the reverse, now that across nations we are in imprisonment, thought I’d come back on here and check on my inmates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Meanwhile in Great Britain…

Spotted shopping… Coronasaurus Rex!

(or perhaps it should be T-Rex, ie Tescosaurus Rex, as it was reported to be heading to Tesco!)

9 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar corners me in my kitchen when I’m not yet dressed and sticks his long nose in to get good smells at crotch level…

1 Like

The guy at the end of the bar is licking his own balls.

The dire consequences of panic-buying:

#coronavirus

OnlyOneBigmac

5 Likes

Taking the Mickey?

1 Like

Results of the Corona Virus recession:

My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

If the bank returns your check marked “Insufficient Funds,” you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

McDonald’s is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children’s names.

My cousin had an exorcism but couldn’t afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!

A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Latest report on the drunk guy:

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just shoved his buddy out of the way and is eating everything in their bowl.

5 Likes

Drunk girl, still sleeping. Evidently, that beverage bowl was a doozy :joy:

4 Likes

No one drunk here, but worn out from agility. Virgil got this shot at an agility trial we were photographing.

5 Likes

This must be what heaven looks like at bedtime.

3 Likes

Samuel L. Jackson. Do I need to tell you it has adult language?

2 Likes

The picture is humorous but some of the comments are hysterical.

For those not so politically inclined, some background for the comments.

• George Conway is conservative Republican lawyer who initially supported Trump. He has since become a very vocal NeverTrumper. Vocal via Twitter and several OpEds he has written, and a PAC (The Lincoln Project) he cofounded that has created some of the most blistering anti trump videos
  • The complexity in that is he is married to Kellyanne Conway who was Trump’s campaign manager and is now one of his senior advisors. She is notoriously supportive (of Trump) and combative to journalists. Coined the term “Alternate Facts” when defending Trumps inauguration crowd size.
1 Like