I think we all need something to laugh at!

The holding hands and non social distancing was alarming but …

8 Likes

OMG, this is so great! Your videos are the best!

3 Likes

What is lacking in singing capabilities is MORE than made up by creativity, family unity, and parents managing all these new challenges. :uk:

2 Likes

@HH_AZ

You’ve got far too much time on your hands :laughing:

JF

2 Likes

LOL. True story!..

One of my friends posted this on facebook:

My answer:

The drunk guy at the end of the bar has a ball in his mouth. Luckily it doesn’t belong to any fellow patrons.

2 Likes

When my youngest was in grade 1, we pulled the kids out of school for 3 weeks and took a trip to Mexico. The kids had their schoolwork with them. I was looking at the workbook my 6 year old was supposed to complete- it was a workbook on phonetics, and there were little pictures on each page that dealt with a different sound combination- th, sk, gh, that sort of thing. On the “sk” page, there was a picture of a rhinocerous, with an arrow pointing to its horn. The word that was supposed to be filled in under the picture was “tusk”.
When we got back, I pointed that out to her teacher, saying this was totally incorrect- that a rhinocerous has a horn, not a tusk, which is an elongated tooth. The teacher’s response was “Oh, I always thought it was called a tusk.”
So multiple generations of Canadian children apparently all grew up thinking that was called a tusk, because they all had that Grade One workbook that some ignorant person put togther.

1 Like

haha. hahahaha. hahahah ahahahahahahah.

2020-03-31_9-23-48

Love it. This is a complete sentence for me.

1 Like

Oh, this is great. The drunk guy at the end of the bar is whining that he wants me to take him for a walk.

4 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is curled up on my clean ironing and is trying to sleep it off. And growls at me when I ask him to move.

5 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar keeps chewing on his leg. When I beg him to stop, he snorts at me.

3 Likes

My new pet, not one hour after I told the previous owner we were keeping him,

“The drunk guy at the end of the bar chewed up the chaise lounge pad into 100 bits…”

4 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar keeps touching his cold, wet nose to my leg.

3 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is sniffing the drunk girl at the end of the bar!

3 Likes

Astaire! Nice to hear from you after a long hiatus (Were you in prison? In an ashram? Interested in any inappropriate details!)

3 Likes

The guy at the end of the bar wants to get into bed with me.

8 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar petulantly refuses to let me clip his toenails.

5 Likes

The drunk girl at the end of the bar is chewing on her feet and scared herself when she farted.

7 Likes