I think we all need something to laugh at!

Well, at least I do!

Click the image to see the full album.

Can you tell I’m going stir crazy :smile:

JF

8 Likes

Resolution is too low for easy viewing.

However, the pictures tell it all!

Dang, that was a quick read! I think I missed him on the beach though … :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Reminds me of a friend’s editorial cartoon from a few days ago: https://www.timesfreepress.com/cartoons/2020/mar/17/much-easier/4269/

1 Like

This is the best joke I’ve heard so far:

I used to cough to cover up a fart. Now I fart to cover up a cough.

:smile:

8 Likes

corona-ebola-beers

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

(Yes, I am aware today’s Friday.)

7 Likes
3 Likes

Special shoutout to those who are now forced to homeschool their children in quarantine.
Special should out to teachers and former teachers @KKC. :man_teacher: :woman_teacher:

4 Likes
6 Likes

I have seen so many funny memes and posts about non professionals trying to do our jobs. I’ve also seen many poignant ones that basically said "when all this came down teachers and schools didn’t wring their hands and whine, they came up with plans ASAP including keeping kids fed. So many teachers and former teachers are online volunteering to help overwhelmed parents. Hopefully some people will appreciate our competence more than they previously did.

6 Likes

I bought a bunch of art supplies, books, and puzzles on Amazon for my kids today. I was surprised to see so many items out of stock or shipping in a month. It’s definitely tough times for parents of toddlers

People from the US might appreciate this (or not) the most. But I think people from other countries will appreciate it, too.

6 Likes

Wish I could like this x 1000!

1 Like

I know Amazon is not restocking items other than medical, food, and essentials in their warehouses right now, to make more room for those important things.

So they will probably be running out of things that aren’t even particularly high demand, just not being restocked.

They are also warning their suppliers that if they try to reclassify their non-exempt items as the exempt categories and are lying, their accounts will be suspended.