I think we all need something to laugh at!

2 Likes

I’m diverging again from topic (not that that ever happens). More Entertainment rather than laughing but very inspiring performances of people who are in quarantine. These people truly take lemons and make lemonade.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have been uplifted by the “virtual pow-wow” Native American Facebook group, where indigenous dancers are dancing for peace and health. There is a longstanding tradition of medicine dances to bring healing among First Nations people, with dancers knows as “jingle dancers” because their regalia is covered with rolled metal cones that jingle during dancing.

The videos posted of children dancing to help heal Turtle Island (First Nations name for North America) are really uplifting to me, and I know it’s uplifting for the dancers.

6 Likes

They literally bring me to tears.

6 Likes

I couldn’t find this video anywhere other than on twitter, but if you want to know what dogs are currently thinking, this is the video for you.

3 Likes

That was really funny!

give up

Grammar and punctuation matter.

18 Likes
1 Like

grammar and punctuation

… the difference between “helping your uncle, Jack, off of a horse” and …

2 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

Love him (and Randy Rainbow) and his parody songs. I subscribed after the My Corona post.

1 Like

Brilliant, such a good laugh, although it took me a moment to remember that US pants meaning is different to UK pants meaning. Hey ho :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

hahaha!!! hilarious. Shouldn’t Wally just be in empty rooms of his house though?? lol

1 Like

Mordida 2020…

Oooh…time to activate the old match dot com profile…

9 Likes