I got $100 voucher from Airbnb!

i just got an email saying i have a $100 voucher for being a superhost all year, has anyone else had this before?

1 Like

If you are a superhost you get one every four quarters. Next quarter I will get my third.

3 Likes

Good for you! Enjoy it. I had a guest want to book using her’s. It was a little tricky and we ended up getting assistance from Airbnb Customer support for the billing to process correctly. This was 3 years ago so hopefully they’ve made it easier to use.

Hi @Annet3176

Yes much easier now, when you go to pay, it gives you the opportunity to paste your voucher code in to a voucher box, as part payment.

2 Likes

we got our first voucher this week - delighted! Then they sent me another one, and then they emailed me to say the second one was a mistake! Note that it’s only valid for 12 months.

1 Like

@southendbootboy I hear Bristol is nice in the Spring :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

Yes, it’s valid for one year but you just have to book somewhere within that year not actual stay somewhere within a year.

Our second voucher will be coming soon…

Yes I’ve gotten the voucher and I use mine. This year will be my third. I also have a $20 credit for sending someone to use Airbnb as a guest.

They also sent me 2, a few days apart, but no email saying it was a mistake! I mean I know it was, but I’m still hoping they both work

2 Likes

I just got one for AUD100, which is only worth USD80, EUR65 or GBP58. So thanks for nothing AirBnB.

So you have to be SuperHost for a full year to get the reward, is that right? I just got the status for the third time in a row but didn’t even receive the congratulatory email this time. I’m not going to cry about it (lol) but I do wonder how they decide to reward hosts. I’ve been doing this for over 5 years now and have been pretty steady the whole time - never cancelled, never claimed any damages, helped out on a number of times when other hosts cancelled on guests, even rescued a couple of guests on the street (that’s a long story…). Never got anything from Airbnb, not even a little key ring or a dishcloth.
Bastards.
Not that I’m bitter or anything.

5 Likes

Yes.

You mean things like books and magazine subscriptions? It seems they only reward US hosts. The shipping charge would make sending most of their geegaws prohibitively expensive.

When I started with DogVacay I got lots of nice things but clearly not all hosts did. Never found out how they made their decisions on that either.

No, I was thinking about substantial gifts that they send out to hosts when there’s been an issue. Maybe they don’t do that any more. But I remember one NZ host describing a nice gift basket they received when they’d had a difficult experience.

1 Like

“not even…a dishcloth”…“Bastards”…LOL! Too funny!

My sister who also hosts just received this:

Quite a nice gift from Airbnb.

6 Likes

Where is she?..

Is that her actual house ??

Yes, and it seems to be made from her listing photo. This pic is not her listing photo, but very similar. 15839_1225635732439_1575414390_30554409_1170532_n

1 Like

She is located in the Cape Cod area.