Helpful items for guests as they pack up to leave

I actually supported a Kickstarter for this type thing several years ago, it was the first time I had seen anything like them. The ones I supported were called Snaprays. They are pretty handy, I gifted them to my parents and they loved them.

1 Like

Yes, I have these installed throughout the house - love them!

I also have switched nightlights in each bedroom.

Mine are like an amber orange glow of basically the top half of the rocker switch and when the switch is off. It so you can press the lighted part to turn the switch on.

Sorry I meant only regular NON-illuminated ones. I have the illuminated ones in now but am thinking about taking them out (since I want to use it for the kitchen ceiling fan at the other side of the room from the door). I’ll update that typo. Thanx.

1 Like

Where is the actual nightlight located, and in relation to the switch? Or do you mean there is a switch ON the nightlight not in the wall?

The nightlight has a rocker switch. We keep them plugged into an outlet near the door and guests can turn them on if the want light in the room.

1 Like

We have nightlights with rocker switches in our guest rooms. All the other nightlights (hallways, bathroom, kitchen) are on all the time.

2 Likes

Sounds absolutely gorgeous. I love mini vacations like that.

1 Like