HELP! Airbnb had just decided to close down my "hosting" portion of my account not the travelling while my account was currently being suspended for 30 days from a recent 1 star review

That’s what I did and here w
Us wgat they said so far.

I signed up on twitter. They did reach out to me ob there. This is all they daid so far im not sure what they mean exactly in the second message

this is all they said so far on twitter…

Perhaps check the DMs and see what they said privately???

I’m new to Twitter. Where do I click to check dms?

This is all I see when I check my inbox

Try your Airbnb Inbox.

1 Like

Maybe check your regular email inbox as well. It sounds like they may be emailing you instead of sending it to your Airbnb inbox, since your listing is technically shut down? Not sure. Let us know!

1 Like

In the Tweet, click on the link after “thank you” that starts with “Twitter.com/messages” (yes, it’s a link, it will turn color when you hover over it with a mouse) and you should see the reply message. I highly recommend that you use Twitter on a PC rather than a phone. The phone menus for Twitter are a pain, and it’s much easier to use on a PC.

Here is the update…its finally looking for me…they had finally got back to me after i had got onto twiiter. Nere are the links of the convo

2 Likes

Congrats and thanx for showing us.

It looks like you are making some headway with this second thread you posted after tweeting Airbnb. Have they responded yet about reinstating your account? I know you are emotional about this but I might try to keep your responses more brief, so they can see the heart of the matter. (Being that your account was closed after 1-star irrelevant/retaliatory review from someone who never stayed there.)

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking at first. They message me again and told me someone will be contacting me shortly on the app about the guest review and my account. They took care of the review and they said they will get back to me on my account situation. I’m guessing I might be on to something

1 Like

your very welcome. Hoping this will all get fully resolved shortly. Im curious to know what were some of the methods you learned to start using when dealing with these types of situations with guest. Im very eager to learn from others experiences

I’m glad to hear you think im making some progress so far. I guess I did let my emotions take over when I was messaging them. I need to work on getting to the point and try to keep my emotions down. Its pretty tough on me. The twitter reply was from yesterday and the the message from airbnb app that care took care of the negative review was from last night. Ill send a screen shot of the last thing I heard from them last night

1 Like