Guests star rating FINALLY visible

@florbone they’ve only just changed that haven’t they. If you remember up until a few days ago we were rating guests on overall …

To be honest I prefer it this way and I hope they’ve changed it for host ratings too. How many times have hosts been given high stars for the various different categories, followed by a low rating for overall? This system just seems way fairer and encourages more honesty

3 Likes

Yes you’re less likely to be maniplulative this way

1 Like

Oh, that explains thing better as I have never been able to rate guests in Overall. Maybe this is a new test feature that has not being rolled to all hosts yet.

??? What ???

How would you rate this guest was the first question ? And it was the old system not a new test system .

I’m only able to rate guests in Cleanliness, Communication, and House Rules. I don’t have an Overall Experience category to rate them there. I’m not sure how many of you can, but I can’t do it.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what I see. At least when I last did it, which was around a week ago.

But this rating ISNT what we used to rate them on …is it ? Wasn’t overall one of the areas we rated them?

Yes we definitely used to have overall, at least I did. I think it was the very first question

1 Like

I have never had overall… started in June 2016.

I also had an overall. Also the first question.

1 Like

Yep here it is:

It had disappeared but now it’s back as the first question.

1 Like

I have never used a phone to leave a review, and that is totally different than the browser interface. Odd how different actually.

1 Like

That´s the reason why I asked how Airbnb could show us one unique rate for guests because I never had Overall to rate my guests.

This is what I see when I look at the guests details;

It shows that they have five reviews as guests. (They are also hosts and have many host reviews).

When I click on the text that reads ‘5 Reviews’ I see this:

As you can see it shows their star rating for cleanliness, house rules and communication.

Maybe we should all get on “Host Voice” and request this to be rolled out everywhere. It would be so useful.

I wonder where it can be seen geographically? I’m in the US and I wonder if new developments are rolled out to the US market first?

Maybe it is different for the Apple and android app? I have and android phone and I don’t see guest stars…

It will be rolled out eventually. I’m not sure why they release changes incrementally but it’s been the way Airbnb operates for awhile.