Guests star rating FINALLY visible

I’m in the US and still not seeing it.

My husband is a developer and he said with a system as big as theirs they probably release new changes to 5% of users or so to make sure there are no bugs. If they unrolled new changes to the whole system and there were bugs it could really mess a lot of stuff up. So they unroll it to just a few people at first to fix any bugs that show up. It’s likely just a random sample of users. He said you might be able to ask to be added to the test group.

3 Likes

I sometimes find the 3 categories not enough to evaluate my guests. I could host someone that will get 5 stars in Cleaniless, Communication, House Rules but I would still give them a 3 in Overall. There is an extra category that some of the “great” guests fails which is Kindness. Of course, Airbnb can´t include Kindness as a new category but I would use their Kindness as a source to rate them in Overall.

The guest that don´t say Hi, don´t say Thanks, don´t smile. I find myself uncomfortable with this kind of guests and I wouldn´t want to host them again neither want to recommend them to other hosts.

3 Likes

This is on the phone app not the computer version correct?

To be honest I thought everyone could see it now. I’m a phone user.

Still not visible to me anywhere.
20 20

I can’t see guest star rating on computer or app. Maybe this feature only available to certain countries?

Hi, what country are you in?

Me? The USA - South Florida.

Something new which started today: I can now see a breakdown of stars for guests.

4 Likes

I just went to check and I still can’t see this. I’m based in Australia.

I can only see it on new bookings, (and only if they have reviews of course).

1 Like

Guest star ratings are only visible to host who have Instant Book. I was reminded of this by today’s host newsletter. I meant to post about this sooner but can’t recall 1) if someone already posted about it or 2) where I read this before I saw it in the newsletter. It was probably here on the forum, LOL. My apologies if this is old news. ib

1 Like

My guest stars have disappeared again. Anyone else?

Mine are there. …

Edit: Sorry, my error. I was looking at the stars the guests left for me.

I’m not seeing that yet where I am. I just did two reviews this morning. It must be on a limited roll-out.