Guests star rating FINALLY visible

I just found my next guest has a visible guest star rating. Interesting! I wonder if this can only be seen by hosts…

8 Likes

Oh! This is what I’ve been waiting for! I can’t see it on mine yet… is this for a reservation that just came in?

2 Likes

About time!!!..

3 Likes

Darn,

I don’t seem to have this at all! Shoot. It could be very useful. Looking forward to hearing what others are seeing.

2 Likes

Omg finally!!!

!!!

2 Likes

I can’t see it either but at least we know it’s coming.

2 Likes

I don’t have this either.

1 Like

Damn I can’t see it either - perhaps they are only trialling it in certain cities - not sure why as it’s something hosts have been asking for, for ages.

2 Likes

This is hilarious because of the possible implications–especially if guests are allowed to respond like we are. They are going to start sounding like us hosts when we get less than favorable reviews: “How was I to know I was supposed to take my shoes off at the door? It wasn’t in the house rules.”

“My infant has a gland problem so she may look like a 3 year old but she’s just a baby.”

8 Likes

Well at least we got what we’ve been asking for !

3 Likes

No it’s for a guest that I need to contact about check in.

I did intitially wonder if he’d hosted so I checked the reviews and they were both from hosts for him as a guest. I can’t see who gave which rating just that he has 5 stars overall @Gardenhost

Here’s the guest after that

You can click on the review and it takes you to what hosts have written too:

So I think we should finally be saying well done Airbnb. Though can’t believe I’m the only one on here that can see all this.

3 Likes

@zandra. Charge that phone!

6 Likes

LOL!! Ok ok but I’m too lazy to get up and find my battery pack. I’m already in bed you see :slight_smile:

har har… that’s what happens to me too!

1 Like

I see it too now!! This is a big day for us hosts. Finally a level playing field!
I just manually updated the app so maybe that’s why

4 Likes

Just updated my app but I’m still not seeing it. Darn! This is great news though.

1 Like

I also just forced an update and no joy here either.

2 Likes

I have a feeling more hosts will be writing reviews now these stars are visible :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so! I had a great guest here who has stayed at a bunch of airbnb’s on his four month trip but only has two reviews!

1 Like