Be a showoff! Let us see your listing

My dream is to have a place in Falmouth, Maine! It kills me that Portland airport doesn’t do direct flights from California otherwise we’d be visiting all the time.

1 Like

Yeah it’s stupid really! Falmouth is very nice! Lovely homes♥️

Thank you! I’ll keep working at it. :wink:

I just opened 2.5 months ago. Seems a lot of people don’t read beyond a couple sentences.

Does this work?

4 Likes

@Mpatb, If I may make a suggestion. This paragraph “We offer a romantic hideaway for 2 ADULTS ONLY. We do also have space to accommodate for 3 children and an infant. We will make exceptions. Please contact for more details.” is a bit confusing. It took me a minute or so to realize that you are a Family Friendly listing for No more than 2 adults in the group and up to 3 children. It might serve you better to say “A romantic hideaway for ONE couple or a relaxing family vacation spot. At this time no more than 2 adults in the group can be accommodated” Or something like that. It looks like an awesome spot. I think you will do well.

2 Likes

Aww! Thank you! For some reason my husband and I (who have TOTALLY different tastes in just about anything) always end up thinking that bird wallpaper is “okay” for us both to live with so that is always what we end up with, lol. We have a different kind (birds in a magnolia tree) in our master bedroom and had another in the apartment we lived in before we bought a house (white shiny birds on a leafy background).

1 Like

Thank you, we have just changed that the other day. We have been trying to find a way of wording it so people understand . We have one queen size bedand a small bedroom off that bedroom with a bunk bed and a trundle.
We have had adult children, grandma and grandpa. Brother and sister. We get repeated requests for four adults plus more. Very family and pet friendly but also reasonably priced for a couple. Thanks again

1 Like

We are new to Air and have our first guests this weekend. Would love any feedback on our listings:

3 Likes

Here is my listing: www.id-dar.com located in the historic village of Rabat on the island of Malta. Just 10 minutes walking distance from the old city of Mdina. Popular with history buffs, people seeking an authentic local experience and some Game of Thrones fans.

I’m in the process of updating some of the photos at the moment…

1 Like

I really like the use of split-face CMUs for interior walls. The texture and unexpected design use of a typical exterior material adds strong character to the space. Well done!

Beautiful, love the birds and flowers décor. I think I have that same exact species of apple in my backyard. They sure look like what I have. Neat!

1 Like

Here is my little place in NYC. It’s an old house late 1800’s row house in Brooklyn.

Hope you all like it

2 Likes

I’m getting hungry looking at your listing photos @KenH

one of our apartments in South Portland Maine .
the hippest neighborhood in Southern Maine

2 Likes

This is my place… hosting since March this year.

2 Likes

Here is my humble 50’s apt.

3 Likes

Love your kitchen tile!

https://abnb.me/Os5ZqrI8sQ Lets see if this works!

2 Likes

Seeing such beautiful and diverse listings here it’s clear why Air has grown so much in popularity; they are foolish indeed if they squander this wonderful treasure.

5 Likes

Then my job here is done – come stay awhile :hugs:

1 Like