Be a showoff! Let us see your listing

This is the thread where you show off your listing (or one of them) on Airbnb.
Is there anything you’re particularly proud of in your listing? Any review that has made you especially happy? Anything you want feedback on? Let us know!

1 Like

Ok, hope this works. I’ve not shared the listing before so let’s see what happens:

8 Likes

I have to say that is the first time I’ve seen a house painted in the colors of Spain. :slight_smile: I’ll have a look.

1 Like

How do I add our listing the way you did @Carl_P ???

I opened the web site, then put to edit then copied the URL and pasted it, that’s all.

1 Like

There is a bit of blue also if you look close. Not sure Spain has blue. It’s bright though!

Ah! Here we go. Our Poolside Cabana on the Gulf Coast of Florida.

7 Likes

This is my husband’s childhood home. Since I own a home also, we decided to live in mine and we tried renting his to long-term tenants, that did not work out well at all. I suggested we try Airbnb, and it’s been going mostly pretty well. We have it set up to accommodate families, but travel groups of young people have stayed as well and enjoyed it. We hope to modernize the bathroom a little better before too long. We equate it to staying at your cool grandparents house. It has made some of our guests remember their grandparents and it’s made them very happy.

5 Likes

I have three rooms. If you click here there are separate links for each listing.

3 Likes

For anybody comes to Costa Rica and wants to stay in a Treehouse …

7 Likes

We have two family homes we rent out, one in Palm Springs and one in Silicon Valley:

6 Likes

I know but it looked old (from 2014?) and a lot of the posters who are active now I haven’t seen in that thread. (And some of the most active posters doesn’t have their link on their profiles in here.) Also I bet I’m not the only newbie in here.

2 Likes

Oh, but I do seem to be one of rather few active users in here who “only” rent out my guestroom in my home.
This is our guestroom:

Any comments on the space is gladly appreciated. I’m planning to have some better photos taken eventually. I know the kitchen photos for example are way too dark and pretty much a mess.

4 Likes

Nah, I think it’s old and always welcome to be resurrected (IMHO). I was checking it out other days and some links work, others don’t. I was just trying to help by telling you it’s there. You can also tag on to that on to bring it back to light … If you notice my house was one of the last one there from when I posted as a newbie early 2018.

It was started by Cyn, who is one of two “owners” of this entire page.

My town is outlawing the rentals of of Accessory Buildings and Pool Houses, unless it has gone through planning and zoning to become a fully approved Accessory Dwelling per Zoning regulations. Sad.

very pretty.
I hope you dont mind if I point out that you have some blocked info on the listing.
You might want to fix it =
Interaction with guests
** For information about the house and happenings around the area and ideas for fun things to do, please check out our (Hidden by Airbnb) page:
(Hidden by Airbnb)

1 Like

I love seeing the houses of the regulars on this site. Nice to put a name to place :wink:

Thank you!

They must have just scrubbed that, it was on there before. Geesh ABB, a FB link to things to do is sooooo threatening …

Thank you!

1 Like

So weird … It shows when I look. That is sneaky of them! I shortened any reference to Facebook and made it FB. Do you mind checking if you can see it now?

Post deleted 20202020

1 Like