Be a showoff! Let us see your listing

The subway mural is genius! Art + Function

1 Like

Nice!!! I grew up in Eureka!!!

1 Like

Nice @TheRock! What year did you graduate from Eureka high? If indeed you did graduate from Eureka High and didn’t graduate from another high school

1 Like

A very long time ago…1971

1 Like
2 Likes

@TheRock 1976 Half Moon Bay High, same small town, pretty much the same school 350 miles south of Eureka. My husband graduated in 1976 from Eureka high school

Do you remember what your apple is called? Ours is called Ingrid Marie.

1 Like

Not sure, It’s the most common Apple in Humboldt county. The taste changes from year to year depending on how much water, sun etc. they get. They are very tasty this year, and highly aromatic.

any feedback would be great. Thanks

4 Likes

Ok, lets see if I can make this work…I also am just hosting one room in my home. Although, it is kept separated with locking doors-so no chance of guests seeing me in my robe in the morning or in my swimsuit-oh the horror!

BTW, is anyone else scanning these postings-scoping out potential getaway spots?

3 Likes

Yep! Totally! :rofl: beautiful space you have as well!

1 Like

Yes. I have a bunch bookmarked. I have stayed with one host here and contacted others about staying at their listing. There are yet others about which I can only dream. :wink:

1 Like

Yup, I’ve saved quite a few. :smiley:

AvaH,
is the apple Sierra Beauty by chance? I had some at the farmers market in the Ferry building in SF. So flavorful and highly scented but a very short season late Sept to early Oct. Which reminds me, gotta find some now…

1 Like

Absolutely, I am! Planning spring break (family trip) with an eye to summer vacations and would love to spend those experiences at a fellow ABB host location.

I am!!! I’ve seen a few I’d like to visit.

For all of you awesome Airbnb hosts, please send us some of your homes on Instagram! We post the best airbnb’s on our profile – helping to generate exposure for your listing :slight_smile:

Checkout our Insta here: instagram.com/best_airbnb

1 Like

I’m in Old Orchard Beach :smiley:

1 Like

I like your idea of having the luggage rack at the foot of the door, stops them damaging the walls.

Beautifully done, great job! My only other feedback would be that it looks so spotless but the towels in the bathroom look a little sloppy (very minor issue).

I would go through your photos with someone else and have a discussion about each photo. Is this adding something to our listing? Many of your photos are similar, less is more. Do you need so many photos of the kitchen, beds and the bathrooms? Do you need any photos of the bathroom at all? Your place looks so polished and professional that people instantly know that the bathroom will be as well. I am not a fan of any photo that shows the toilet, do you ever see a top hotel include a toilet shot? In one of my places it’s not possible to photograph the bathroom without showing the toilet so instead we have a cropped shot of the top of the vanity styled including rolled hand towels.

I would love to stay in your home, thanks for sharing it.