AirBNB Experiences Washington: Attend a Fellatio Workshop

“A” for effort!

“You know you are having smokin’ hot sex when …”

3 Likes

There are definitely creative people who can leverage anything to make money. I don’t know whether to be surprised that it is an “Airbnb experience”, Airbnb actually posted it, or be impressed that this host definitely created a unique offering.

A zillion bad jokes are running through my brain.

3 Likes

ewwww, I hate cucumber

3 Likes

Are you kidding? Washington DC is best known for all of the c**ksuckers that congregate there. :wink:

7 Likes

I used to have a neighbor who held workshops like this. I was rather relieved when he moved and the invitations to his events stopped.

1 Like
5 Likes

I happened to come across that when I was doing research for the kinds of “experiences” Airbnb would accept. It seemed weird that Airbnb would accept that, but when I created an experience regarding tips for new airbnb hosts, it got rejected as not having a regional slant or being a fit with the guidelines surrounding Airbnb experiences.

BTW, the cover photo used to be a half peeled banana with a woman eating the tip. Maybe the host got some flak about that?

As with everything associated w/ Airbnb, what they accept and reject as acceptable Airbnb experiences is subjective. I wasn’t offended by it, it’s just a weird thing to do as an experience and has nothing to do w DC, except the Lewinski thing that happened like 20+ years ago.

1 Like

Not so fast. This link –

runs 9,000 words.

and then:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

… watch Rep. Jackie Speier note 260 settlements in the past 20 years against members of Congress for sexual harassment settled for millions in hush money – paid by taxpayers.

1 Like

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!! THANKS FOR THIS POST. AND… Did no one notice that the workshop received a Perfect “5” on the 3 reviews??!

2 Likes

I noticed. I wondered how many didn’t leave reviews, for obvious reasons…

1 Like

Ewww. Why can’t people keep this kind of stuff a bit more private. It’s annoying how it’s all out there for people to snigger at. Call me a prude if you like. I don’t care.

1 Like

Honestly I think it’s a significant marketing misfire. I get enough summer interns whose sit down jointly with their parents to find my listings, and the parents are already nervous to the max about the crime rate here, and then if this workshop popped up as they were searching for a place for their kid, I think it would be a major WTF moment. “Why am I seeing a fellatio workshop when all I want is a safe, reliable, clean, no hijinks place for Andrew or Kimmie. Is AirBNB somewhat whackdoodle?”

It brands AirBNB as a bit “out there”, with a sketchy at best grasp that you never want to alienate a market segment for essentially zero gain.

1 Like

There’s this one too.

Okay, I must be the opposite of a prude (whatever that might be) but I don’t see anything wrong in having a workshop that improves people’s sex lives.

3 Likes

Makes me wonder if the apparently juvenile staff know the right name for what is happening at this experience.

3 Likes

You are a prude…

4 Likes

And I don’t care. But thanks for dropping me a line.

4 Likes

I’m with Jaquo on this. I also totally get that people aren’t going to overcome a lifetime of socialization on the subject easily. I’ve faced a lot of things in my lifetime that made me uncomfortable, that I wasn’t equipped to deal with, especially in the LGBTQIA community. I have them to thank for teaching me some new ways of thinking about such things. (La Vie Boheme from Rent comes to mind.) A fellatio workshop doesn’t affect me in the least. Neither does a person being a prude as long as they don’t try to impose their beliefs on me.

3 Likes

What’s the connection between

• a homesharing app
  • fellatio techniques ?

I’m not seeing it.

It’d be as if I went into our city’s main adult boutique, Sugar, and amidst the dildos and leatherwear etc. lovingly displayed on translucent platforms, there was a stack of Apartment Finder magazines.

4 Likes

I am a prude too… I think this is weird and shouldn’t be an experience on this platform. whats next? offering dominatrix sessions? swinging couples? erotic massage with happy ending? there should be a limit somewhere.

2 Likes

Of course, nobody has sex in any airbnb. How awful to even mention anything improving an experience like sex (which of course never happens in any bed in any airbnb) - we expect our guests to have zero enjoyment in bed!

3 Likes