AirBNB Experiences Washington: Attend a Fellatio Workshop

I was just scrolling down from one of my listings while on the phone with CSX and came across this under “Things to Do Near This Home”:

AirBNB: Experiences: Attend a fellatio workshop
󱜂
Duration:2 hours total
󱜃
Includes:Snacks, Drinks and Equipment

About your host

I’m an educator, entertainer and CEO of Sexpert Consultants LLC, an organization that hosts public, private and virtual sex education workshops, events and classes for curious adults. I’m also an ambassador for the American Sexual Health Association and Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington. I have been developing and teaching pleasure-positive workshops since 2015. I am married to my best…+ More

What we’ll do

You’ll learn all about the male pleasure anatomy, compete in a cucumber carving contest, and discover the key ingredients to giving great fellatio every time. I’ll explain how to put your pleasure first when pleasing your partner and you’ll learn 20 tricks and tips for getting the job done faster.

2 Likes

Well you go girl!

Lol

RR

1 Like

Interesting! I’m too old and tired for such a thing now but I might have been tempted back in the day - I was a bit crap at giving blow jobs.

You don’t share any comment of your own. Do you think it’s bad/good/shocking/what? I don’t have a problem with it myself.

1 Like

It seems wildly disconnected to anything related to travel in the package tour sense or specific to Washington, D.C. Oh wait, maybe if they have kneepads with the Presidential seal on them, it fits the territory.

Edited to add: What does the image of a bunch of orange chairs and a meeting table and flat-panel TV have to do with the fellatio? Show a carved cucumber or something.

2 Likes

With apologies for no doubt incorrect years and every other detail:
tombstone

21 Likes

And who made that assessment…?

4 Likes

Blimey. I thought it was something that just came naturally. Oh, bad choice of words I suppose.

I like this part…

I truly never thought that speed was an issue :wink:

7 Likes

[quote="PuppyLover, post:4, topic:31421]
It seems wildly disconnected to anything related to travel in the package tour sense or specific to Washington, D.C. Oh wait, maybe if they have kneepads with the Presidential seal on them, it fits the territory. [/quote]

Ah yes, that’s a good point. Most of the airbnb experiences I’ve seen are related to the locale - tours, cuisine etc. LOL at your travel connection, though!

[quote=“PuppyLover, post:4, topic:31421”]
What does the image of a bunch of orange chairs and a meeting table and flat-panel TV have to do with the fellatio? Show a carved cucumber or something.[/quote]
It’s probably meant to indicate that it’s a serious thing and not flippant. It looks like there’s a video but I can’t get it to play (how apt…!)

Edit: can’t get the quote thingies to work

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In my defence, the efforts were generally appreciated. Apart from that one guy who fell asleep :flushed:

9 Likes

It was kind of obvious… a sort of mutual assessment, if you like.

2 Likes

“A” for effort!

“You know you are having smokin’ hot sex when …”

3 Likes

There are definitely creative people who can leverage anything to make money. I don’t know whether to be surprised that it is an “Airbnb experience”, Airbnb actually posted it, or be impressed that this host definitely created a unique offering.

A zillion bad jokes are running through my brain.

3 Likes

ewwww, I hate cucumber

3 Likes

Are you kidding? Washington DC is best known for all of the c**ksuckers that congregate there. :wink:

7 Likes

I used to have a neighbor who held workshops like this. I was rather relieved when he moved and the invitations to his events stopped.

1 Like
5 Likes

I happened to come across that when I was doing research for the kinds of “experiences” Airbnb would accept. It seemed weird that Airbnb would accept that, but when I created an experience regarding tips for new airbnb hosts, it got rejected as not having a regional slant or being a fit with the guidelines surrounding Airbnb experiences.

BTW, the cover photo used to be a half peeled banana with a woman eating the tip. Maybe the host got some flak about that?

As with everything associated w/ Airbnb, what they accept and reject as acceptable Airbnb experiences is subjective. I wasn’t offended by it, it’s just a weird thing to do as an experience and has nothing to do w DC, except the Lewinski thing that happened like 20+ years ago.

1 Like

Not so fast. This link –

runs 9,000 words.

and then:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

… watch Rep. Jackie Speier note 260 settlements in the past 20 years against members of Congress for sexual harassment settled for millions in hush money – paid by taxpayers.

1 Like

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!! THANKS FOR THIS POST. AND… Did no one notice that the workshop received a Perfect “5” on the 3 reviews??!

2 Likes

I noticed. I wondered how many didn’t leave reviews, for obvious reasons…

1 Like