Aaaarrrghh! Another vent,

Guest dinged me on accuracy. My vegetable garden wasn’t as lush as pictured. It’s mid-August. Sometimes I just get tired…

8 Likes

Go change that picture right now. Or take it out. Is it a promised amenity?

Underpromise, overdeliver, om mani padme om, underpromise, overdeliver

12 Likes

@KKC Done…Breathe in…Hold…Breathe out.

6 Likes

I just got dinged on accuracy because they had use of the pedal boat, bikes and boogie boards but it was not listed as an amenity and she felt that was a discrepancy.

8 Likes

That’s because if she had known, she would’ve snuck in extra guests to take full advantage of them.

13 Likes

You just made me happy that our outdoor photos were taken during the winter when the oak trees are bare and the grass is dead. I can’t imagine someone complaining that everything was way greener than pictured.

10 Likes

This, is a great idea!!!

1 Like

I seem to recall someone posting about being dinged on accuracy because the listing was nicer than described.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It just happened to be winter when we got everything in order enough to photograph. I had planned on re-taking the exterior ones at a future point when it’s green. Your post changed my mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recall reading that post.

Oh believe me you can. I got marked down for accuracy because they said my listing looked much nicer in person than in the photos.

3 Likes

May have been me, we got marked down on Accuracy because the the apartment was so much better than the photographs suggested. Irritating, but fortunately she left 5* overall.

JF

2 Likes

I got marked down on location because it wasn’t exactly what they had in mind. The gentleman then in the morning asked me if the beach at the end of the road was brackish water. It is literally a part of the Atlantic Ocean and I have no idea where he even got that idea that it wasn’t.

2 Likes

I recently had a Canadian guest who spoke limited English. She marked me down in the communication category. Her comment was something like the conversations she had with me went pretty good.

4 Likes

Oh Lord. Reminds me of when you come across a rave Amazon review that “this is the best book EVAR!!!” and the reviewer gives ONE star thinking that is the appropriate # for awesomeness.

C’mon people

:star: bad
:star::star::star::star::star: good

4 Likes

People can be so stupid.

4 Likes

I had a guest unhappy because she thought the intracoastal waterway was a river and was disappointed it wasn’t. Let me go talk to the Corps of Engineers and get that fixed. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaha!!! I love these posts. I did remove the photos of my “lush” June vegetable garden off my listings. That’s about all I can do. BTW, the guest did leave an overall “5”, so I’m not too worried. My rooms are in my house that is actually located on a working vineyard. Little different than a working farm but still not quite as quiet and pastoral as one might hope for. I’m also pet-friendly and about half of the guests bring their dogs that immediately join the vineyard pack. I suppose if I had a full-time gardener, everything could be picture perfect…

4 Likes

you made me spit water on my monitor! :smiley:

4 Likes

This would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic. We are going home because there are no whales breaching in Alaska. How come the natives aren’t friendly? I got a sunburn and want my money back.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Some people need to have good sex more often.

13 Likes