Aaaarrrghh! Another vent,

someone will!!! oh, i get hay fever …

Omg.omg.omg
Best Air ridiculousness I have ever heard…

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like changing pics to one of a crack house and allowing people to be pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

I had to look up brackish water!

1 Like

This reminds me of a guest who complained that in my UNESCO World Heritage city, “the roads are too narrow”.
Yeah, we’ll just destroy thousands of years of architecture so you can drive your big fat car through…

2 Likes

Sooo… Is the host who put this on their Instagram a member of this forum? Because I belly laughed and followed…

5 Likes

"The house is smaller than I thought it was "

…right on it. Zoning was here yesterday and the wreckers come next week :wink:

1 Like

Try having two guests blame you because they were supposed to sleep in separate rooms but got too lazy to set up the fold out sofa and now she’s pregnant. I don’t have words anymore …

3 Likes

I’d like to see that review!

2 Likes

I hope they name the little nipper after you!

Thankfully, this didn’t happen to me, but a close friend in Alberta, Canada. Apparently, it was really cold and they had too many drinks so they decided to climb into bed together and “keep warm” instead of setting up the sofa bed for him! Very happy they weren’t my guests! :wink:

1 Like

Maybe include both so people can see the variety and switch up the order based on the current season (or current season being booked if you get booked months in advance).

I figure people visit our area because they love our area. They know what the landscape looks like. It’s dry more months out of the year than not.

Unbelievable! Complaining it was better than expected! I have had people say ours was better than the photos …

1 Like

I do that, putting the fire in the fireplace and snowmen family pictures up front in the winter.

1 Like

I always laugh when I see that