A Sad Day no mood to make fun of you all

Moving on from my Kombucha to the real stuff in preparation for this :wine_glass:

1 Like

Mucho vino here.

Saving Private Chen topic started:

1 Like

Outstanding job! I am looking for some threads about hints you all posted about some points on how to be a good host…incoming.

@az where did you find that icon of the wine glass?

1 Like

Europeans or Manhattanites could tell you that spaces can be tiny AND luxurious :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have a luxurious Wet Room in Barcelona :joy:

1 Like

They are often used in luxury yachts too. They’re really rather cool, environmentally-friendly and usually quite stylish.

1 Like

I know. I used to live in Manhattan, and it’s amazing what people can do with a small amount of space. However, I still don’t understand what a mini shower is? Is it for really short people? Is it a tiny cubicle?

She should probably just leave out the word mini, or include a better photo, so people understand.

1 Like

Go to here guys!

Ok, this has to be one of the ugliest, nastiest, most hateful, vile, spiteful, stomach-churning threads I’ve ever read. Pack mentality at its very, very worst. Playground bullies, each and every one of you. Not one of you here has any real knowledge of Chen - who she is, what her life is like, what struggles she may face on a daily basis, whether or not she has mental health issues - yet you all pull up your chairs, grab your glasses of wine and gather like a bunch of blood-thirsty, evil vultures, ready to ridicule and attack. As if you’re all the epitome of perfection yourselves. And as if this thread isn’t horrifying enough, you lower yourselves even further by stooping to your ‘Saving Private Chen’ thread. WTF gives any one of you the right to be so skin-crawlingly nasty to another human being? You should all hang your heads in shame.

You clearly have not read Chen’s hate filled posts, her awful listing, or the way she treats her guest- that my friend is truly vile. There is no blood thirsty gang out to get Chen, there is a very knowledgeable group of hosts willing to help her become a successful host.

Yes, there is some sarcasm and snark, but she did call us all ‘dirty monkeys’, so it’s only fair :joy:

1 Like

How many threads have you indeed read, you just joined this forum, probably just minutes before you posted your diatribe. If you want to help her, go to the new thread started whose intent is only to do ~TRY~ to help her, nothing more.

The same thing that gives you the right to create a new profile so you can preach to us. You may be right but your argument would have been so much more persuasive had it come from someone with a known history of posting here. Some of us have our real names and airbnb listings posted here. Some of us stand behind what we post.

1 Like

So people can make numerous hate laden threads and they get kept open (even after numerous complaints), but a thread to help someone gets closed. Interesting turn of events.

2 Likes

I think we can continue to post suggestions for Chen without being super snarky. There is little point in lowering ourselves to her level…although I don’t think anyone has called her any names other than “Chinese.” LOL. She is still reading and changing the wording on her listing. I’m rooting for her to get a booking now.

1 Like

I actually like thinking of myself as a Loser Monkey.

1 Like

I guess all of us Loser Monkey’s were put in our place for trying to help :joy:

I do not see these pictures of the terrace or kithen - can you post the link. I too tired of Chen to comment, just really curious…

Honestly, I have never heard that term/name Loser Monkey before. I recall reading it in the gal’s original postings and thought it was a weird combination of terms and rude. But now, with everyone using Loser Monkey to describe themselves and in every scenario as if it were the norm, it cracks me up every time ~ don’t know why. You all are a hoot!