You might be a host if

You vacuumed the bathtub this morning.

20 Likes

You use a lint roller almost as often as you have hot dinners.

I did!

5 Likes

I have lint rollers in every bedroom except my boys’… they’re just too fuzzy to keep up with. ;D

4 Likes

Jaquo stole mine! So,
“When your basement looks like a badly-run commercial laundry.”

11 Likes

You get nervous and hopeful when your phone sounds the ABB ring

10 Likes

You actually look under the bed each time you change the sheets.

8 Likes

You demonstrated a shower in your nightie this morning because the guest couldn’t work out one lever for water and another for temperature.

6 Likes

You put toilet gel on the spot on the sheet because you ran out of bleach… (and it worked!)

11 Likes

If you remove and wash the tops of condiment containers (tomato ketchup, brown sauce…) :blush:

10 Likes

You come home on your lunch hour and walk through the unit on turnover days looking for any little hair, crumb, or dust bunny the cleaner may have missed.

11 Likes

You stay within strike range of the microwave when warming up a midnight snack so you can stop it before it BEEP BEEP BEEP’s during quiet hours.

14 Likes

If you get up at 4am to answer a potential guest’s message that just came in.

11 Likes

… you walk around the guest house with a microfiber cloth in your pocket at the very least, but mostly in your hand swiping all surfaces as you pass by. I do not do this at home.

7 Likes

…if you haunt the bedding aisles in the discount stores for real cotton sheets. Too much polyester everywhere!

11 Likes

Use your reading glasses when cleaning the bathroom so you can see the hairs.

13 Likes

You open the door with a big smile for your new guests, having only just completed the cleaning, and hope they don’t notice the pair of boxers that your son left on the bathroom floor and are now stuffed in your back pocket.

(Great thread btw!! I recognise nearly every reply lol)

6 Likes

You wear a headlamp while cleaning.

12 Likes

You starch and iron pillowcases.

2 Likes

You vacuum the electrical cords

6 Likes

You shake your martini in the garage during quiet hours

9 Likes