Worse Review that you have given a Guest

I’m a bit afraid of dogs and this photo does not help at all!! I still love it though for the expression on the wee one’s face (I identify!)

1 Like

Leia gets a lot of positive reviews. :heart:

4 Likes

Oh, mu goodness. She is adorableness personified. How do you get her to leave the Doggles on? I tried them on my dog, but she kept pulling them off.

still working on it, ha ha… to practice, I distract her with treats and hopefully over time she’ll get used to them (I just bought a bike and would like to get a dog carrier to take her with me)

1 Like

Thanks for the lesson, I don’t have this option on my phone, but can on the PC.
Maisy the lop rabbit. :heartbeat: (yes those are bunny scratches on my daughters neck! rabbits are not as naturally cuddly as dogs and cats but still gives lots of joy)

BTW I like your new profile pic (thank God it wasn’t a Trump one! who would be game?? :astonished:)

4 Likes

That is a beautiful bunny. And as for the profile pic…well, it’s important. As important as any election in my lifetime, so, there it is.

2 Likes

Thanks
Yes, it’s important even for us down here! Having Trump would just be a joke and a nightmare at the same time! Go Hilary!

2 Likes

How do you access the Private Bad Guest lounge please?

pm me with your listing number!