Worse Review that you have given a Guest

What sweetie! So kind looking.

1 Like

Totally agree with this!

Oh, I agree with this also :slight_smile:

Looking at reviews of listings in my area I found this one where the guest wrote one word for the review

No

So strange.! Who writes just No!
Anyway, I liked the hosts reply:

The (listing name) has a history of happy client’s in every age and social bracket. (guest name) was an exception, we tried hard, but in the end we could not help him. So sorry, we wish him all the best…

2 Likes

I don’t have a dog or cat but would love to post my cute bunny if I knew how to!?
:rabbit:

1 Like

When you reply the screen that pops up has an upload link
[quote=“Australia, post:50, topic:6764”]
love to post my cute bunny if I knew how to!?
[/quote]

3 Likes

Still waiting for the bunny!

4 Likes

Here’s my girlie… with the Forum visible on the iPad! :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the idea of sharing pictures of our dogs and in my view any and all pets. There’s nothing nicer than seeing pictures of cherished pets.

3 Likes

Haha @Garden1Gnome me too! Here are my three amigos :feet:

8 Likes

oh my god they are so precious!

2 Likes

Manny moe and Jack? …

@Maggieroni quit making me Google! I’m drinking right now thank you very much! :wine_glass: :grin:

3 Likes

The Pep boys lol! Change their names it suits them!

1 Like

So cute. Those pups are living the life!

2 Likes

They sure are. That was a perfect day - I remember everything about it in stereo and technicolor.

2 Likes

Your dogs are the definition of cuddleable. I like how they sit up really straight for the camera.

2 Likes

I’m just sharing this pic for a smile, this was two guest boxers 12 year old Brewster on the left and 12 week old Skye on the right.

I could share dog pictures all day long.

We are soooo off topic! LOL.

3 Likes

I love, love, love the expression on the little one’s face. This pet pic sharing is the best idea ever. I’m still waiting to see the rabbit.

2 Likes

Squirrel!

and just like that the pack changed direction

4 Likes