Which Type of Mattress? Help Please!

Sanford already has a rep, but Highland Falls does not. If you are interested in being a rep for that area, let me know.

The mattress that is clearly ahead of the others are the new Purple mattresses. They are phenomenal. Every time we get those in, we resell them right away. We delivered few last week to a host who advertising “premium bedding.” All of the returned mattresses end up selling in the end. All of the mattress companies are very committed to keeping them out of the landfills, thankfully. Some of the mattresses are donated to homeless shelters and other non-profits.

3 Likes

Here in my town (and probably most towns) it’s very easy to give away a mattress, or even sell cheaply. I put something on craigslist for free and 10 people are messaging me within the hour wanting it.

That’s interesting. So people want to buy them but you must not get many because they are so great that no one is returning them. They definitely have some of the best ads of any of them.

We pick up 4-5 per week. The reasons are almost always the same- either the husband or wife loved it and the other one didn’t. Sometimes they return them to try either a harder or softer one.

1 Like

How about Vass, NC? Is there one there?

Are you still doing this in SW Florida? I may be interested in purchasing a few from you.