Where are you from?

Hey guys, I’m new to this forum and I just wondered where are most of the people here from?
To introduce myself: I’m from Germany and we rent out a private room in our flat.

1 Like

Hello @Friedrich - I’m near Washington DC and have a two-bedroom apartment in the lower level of our home, and share the hosting duties with my husband and three kids

Welcome!

1 Like

Southwest Florida, along the Gulf of Mexico. We have a detached Cabana as our listing.

1 Like

Belize, Central America…

7 Likes

My husband and I live in Perth, Australia. We have a 1bdrm flat a couple of suburbs over from where we live.

1 Like

I am in the south end of Miami Florida and I rent a attached 1 bedroom studio.

1 Like

I’m on the coast of southern Maine in the US. My husband and I rent two separate bedrooms with attached baths in our home.

1 Like

I am from Long Island NY and rent a condo on the island of St Croix USVI

1 Like

The Navajo nation near Lake Powell.

1 Like

Hey Friedrich. I am in Hollywood, South Florida, US, and i am renting out 2 rooms in my house and a house with a pool.

1 Like

I am in Asheville, North Carolina. We have a basement apartment in our home.

1 Like

From Scotland but live on the island of La Gomera in the Canary Islands. Our listing is a yacht with 3 double cabins, accommodating 6.

2 Likes

Another South Floridian here. We have a separate apartment rental which is just a few steps from my own.

1 Like

Bombay, India here. For whatever reason, there aren’t a lot of Asians on this site.

I rent a private room, which is attached to our flat, but in a separate building. Link in profile…

1 Like

Kona, Big Island of Hawaii. Guest room on the first floor of my home in quiet, tranquil neighborhood with its own secluded beach. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Padstow, Cornwall, UK. I B&B 3 rooms in my family home. About to add 3 more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to our forum! I rent out a studio apartment underneath my home in Freemans Bay, Auckland, New Zealand…Suze

2 Likes

Hi! Flat in farmhouse west coast, Norway. Husband’s from germany :blush:.

1 Like

I’m British but rent out a room in our house in Accra, Ghana

3 Likes

Southeast Florida, USA near the ocean.

1 Like