Hello I am Panos and I am a new host for 1,5 months now.(both airbnb and booking).
I wanted to hear about your cleaning algorithms meaning when you clean between guests
what steps do you take to deliver the listing to the next guests and maybe more importantly whats the order of those steps, the optimal order?
The one I am currently doing is:
- Take the used linens out
- clean the kitchen counter
- clean bathroom (toilet bathtub and sink)
- wipe dust and stamps of the coffee table and the nightstands
- dust off light switches, the tv, the thermostats and any other surface that might accumulate dust.
- vaccuuming the floor
- place the new linens
- clean any windows or mirrors that need cleaning
- mopping the floor
- sweep the external area