What are some Airbnb alternatives in France and Spain?

Are there other similar websites we can list our properties you would recommend?

None that I know of in France, apart from the Gites organisation you can register with.

There are lots of regional and national listing companies covering Europe such as Owners Abroad - it depends on what sort of listings you have.

A quick search on Google should give you some ideas. Are you moving your property management company into France and Spain now @O_Apartments

I am planning a trip to Paris France in February any links to listings? 4 people for 8 nights, feel free to PM me if anyone has anything.

RR

@Barthelemy hasn’t been around in years. I wonder if he is still hosting. He was in Paris but I can’t recall if he had a 2 or 4 person listing.

1 Like

If you are going outside of Valentine’s @RiverRock there is probably quite a lot of choice still as not a great time to visit. If not, you will struggle to find anywhere decent in the city of love :slight_smile:

I would choose an area of Paris based on what you enjoy doing, the amenities you want and shortlist from there. Remember a lot of the older buildings don’t have lifts so take that into account when you are booking and remember to double check :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t recall where you live climate wise, but Paris in February is usually very cold, dark and wet. As much as I love the place, I prefer going in April.

3 Likes

Gites-de-france
Bellvilla
Booking com

And many many more.

Thank you, I am on the fence about this trip so this is helpful.

RR

Before Airbnb existed, I used Inter Chalet as a guest in France, Spain, Italy, and Switzerland. I don’t have experience using them to host, though.

I went this past April (just after the Notre Dame fire); the weather could not have been better.

2 Likes