What amenity options would you like to see?

I agree with Allison although the fact that it is an amenity is reason to doubt.

1 Like

If you beat me I wont provide that. Major fire hazard. If I lived in the house, yes, that’s one thing, but in a house that’s just for guests? No.

1 Like

Funny thing is I have had guests say they wanted to use my fireplace (I have it in my cover photo of the 2BR whole house listing) and then never actually did use it…I think lots of people have this romantic or nostalgic notion of it but when it comes down to it they don’t want to actually bother…

It also helps that I am in North Carolina, USA.

Same thing with my fire-pit. People ask if they can use it during their stay so we buy some dry wood and get all of the supplies ready and then…they just get busy doing other stuff I guess. Oh well, I still get the ‘credit’ for having the fire pit.

1 Like

Hi, I think it means that the Host will clean before check-out since guests can stay longer now ( monthly stays, etc.)

I would recommend clarifying whenever you want to book at a listing that has it so that you and the host don’t look at it from opposite sides.

1 Like