Welcome to AirHostsForum.com

Welcome to AirHostsForum.com - Your discussion board for AirBnB hosts!

This is a discussion forum for all things related to hosting. We are a growing community in a time where everything is made possible by the Internet, so please, sit back, browse the forums and post up any questions you have to other hosts.

While you’re here you might want to register to get notified of the latest forum posts and topics that are of interest to you.

Cheers,

Tom

2 Likes

This topic is now a banner topic. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is not a banner topic anymore. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Hi Tom,

We are air bnb hosts with a property in Hobart Tasmania, but we also have a business,bnblinen.com.au, supplying hired linen and consumables to air bnb property managers and hosts in Sydney.

What are your rules about promoting the business on the forum?

We are of course interested and looking to contribute as hosts to the forum too.

Thanks
Simon

Tom is out of the office at this time. Let me take the liberty to answer your question.

Generally speaking, our members don’t like people spamming the threads. It is particularly tedious to have a new member with no known history doing so. In fact, the forum has automatic settings to help prevent new members from spamming the forum. Although you say your are looking to contribute as hosts you haven’t done so yet, aside from suggesting that people hire a company such as yours.

I am brand new to this and to Airbnb. My first guest was an international guest who arrived one day early. How do I charge for the extra day?

Continuing the discussion from :robot: Greetings!:

1st month as Airbnb Host, after 6 yrs w VRBO. 1st Post here. Looking for the 101 Host Tips & 101 tips for online booking system.

The Robot says I can ask private Qs, but I see no button for that.

DHR

1 Like

Thank you Tom for allowing me to become involved in this forum.

How do you initiate a conversation?

Can anyone tell me how to post a new topic? I’m a new user. Thanks

@RentalSimple New users are blocked from starting a new topic for a day or two. We want people to read first to limit the number of repeated posts. We are also protecting our readership from those who might try to take advantage of hosts or leverage the crisis in any way.

Thanks for your answer KKC. Just checked again and still unable to post, so will wait and see what happens tomorrow. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi, due to personal reasons I cancelled my Airbnb account and told them to remove my property from their website. This morning I get a message from someone trying to book. When I check the website my property still appears. I then spend an hour on the phone from Greece to America and go through the whole routine again.
I have serious doubts as to whether anyone has taken any notice of what i told them so I thought my best plan would be to get banned. Does anyone have any ideas on the most successful way to get banned and have your property removed?

1 Like

Hi Tom, I’ve just joined. I’m not sure how to begin a new topic. I’d like to seek advice from experienced hosts.

Hi! I’m new here. I love the topics so far