Unneccssary friction

Don’t know who you are but you totally proved my point… Argumentative could be Yr middle name…

1 Like

It must be hard to be so unhappy all the time.

3 Likes

I think you mean that it feels that way to you. But it’s not really possible through the internet (or TV, or books, or art or photos…).

3 Likes

I also thought this was a support forum…for the past 4.5 years ,…
I came here because I didn’t know how to handle a situation with invasive guests and they were my 1 guests who stayed for more than 2 weeks .
Fortunately for me this forum was very different from what it is now . We had back than One lady who was on everyone’s case but she left fast and then there was one guy who drove everyone nuts but he was funny at the same time …This forum was fun …we had many laughs …and definitely lots of support .
Everyyone brought here their sad stories and noone told anyone that no such stories exist and this is our fault that these guests actually happen to us .

2 Likes

Here ya go @Magwitch, yours and @Yana’s comments have been restored.

1 Like

Thank you. After eight years of good hosting I have been removed from the list because of one guest’s complaint. Airbnb gives me no credit although I have a witness of the incident plus 8 years of a good record. Where can I go to find support?