To the many readers - the petty princess wants to stay again!

The Petty Princess Has paid in full for her direct booking!

8 Likes

Please also give us an update after her stay. And please make sure not to clean the place too thoroughly :rofl:. She has to learn the difference between a leaf that just flew in and “dirty” :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

The petty Princess party arrives tomorrow…

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

How long will she be staying?

She has booked my duplex - 2 nights and 8 guests

and now she wants to add another!

So I’ve just had to re-read the thread to remind my ageing brain… questions are now leaping around in jumbled order:-

What happened last time? Did she stay during the Festival? How did you respond to her last time? How did she respond to your response? Where did the last four(ish) months go?

Enough.

The Petty Princess Party has checked in. She has cooed over the duplex and been sooo sweet. She has bought an extra, for which I will charge and she didn’t twitch.

4 Likes

The petty princess party has left and they were sooo happy with the Accommodation. She also paid up for the extras she had staying. I think she has learned about manners and that when I have the only available beds in town, and you have already pissed off your potential host once, you need to have a change in attitude. She knows I won’t accept her on Air as I have blocked her and she needs to come back to see her family.

8 Likes

You rock star! Way to educate and enlighten.

1 Like