The most disgusting thing you encountered as a host

After clean up was done and I was doing inspection I found a paper receipt folded in half under the bed hiding behind bed skirt.

I picked it up the thinking it was just a paper garbage. Immediately I felt wetness on my hand. Some kind of liquid was smeared on that paper. Didn’t take me more than two seconds to realize was It was semen.

I knew who slept in that room so that made me gag. What kind of lazy person uses a receipt paper to wipe off their semen instead of walking to the bathroom to get toilet paper. It was my fault for not providing tissue box next to bed. Now I do though.

I washed my hand and tried to forget it… Unfortunately I could never forget that Unexpected wet feeling on my hand… My wife was inspecting the other room at the time but I never mentioned to her to this date.

If you see one, approach with caution.

3 Likes

Nothing really gross yet with tons of back to backs since Dec 15. I have found condom wrappers, blood on sheets, toilets with evidence of explosive stomach ailments.

The worse one for me wasn’t gross but very sad and my heart went out for this guest. She had was down here to see a doctor for reconstructive breast surgery after a double mastectomy and they only stayed for a few days. Normally hair just grosses me out a little but in her case it was everywhere and on everything. it took forever to clean my place because I kept finding hair. It just made me sad for her, I guess she had just gone through a round of chemo.

4 Likes

Don’t blame yourself for the disgustingness of others!

1 Like

Probably need to provide a waste paper bin too. But yeah its not your fault.

we had a couple stay for a 40th. really lovely couple. I think it could drink like he was in his 20;s again - vomit was everywhere around the loo in the morning.

@Carmen that’s heart breaking :frowning: cancer is bloody awful

Feminine used pads in outside pots with flowers, animal fat all over kitchen and floor, pieces of rotten chicken between chair rails, this is how we found our house after one family stayed only 2 nights.

5 Likes

Bizarre. It’s like someone was trying to hide it? Was this reported in the review?

2 Likes

O yes.
And that was the person who gave me 1* on cleanliness after the house was professionally cleaned. And then he kept on denying even pictures, saying that we made it up and staged it like broken chair, broken vase . But that’s a different story

1 Like

Was someone too lazy to go inside and take out feminime pads while they were swimming in the pool? If so, they were probably too lazy to use a tampon too!

1 Like

Eew… Trying not to think about it

3 Likes

Disheartening. If that happens with me I guess I will think of giving up :frowning:

Fresh semem on the outside of a wood woven trash bin. Touched it with my bare hands. Never told anyone

2 Likes

i need money and most guests are very good

3 Likes

One of our guests left paper towels with his little swimmers and an empty bottle of lotion on the bed. I can only guess it was intentional disregard.

2 Likes

There seems to be a common thread emerging here! I’ve had to peel off sticky sheets after some solo guys staying, It did make me wonder because I provide boxes of tissues and even if I didn’t, surely you have a spare sock for crying out loud, Once I found a used condom that was stuck to the floor because it was covered in blood. Everything else in the room was left spotless, though. Come to think of it, that was extended family staying. Worst Guests Ever :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh and toenail cuttings on the rug. Yeuch, Aim, people, aim.

1 Like

After reading this thread, I am beginning to think only a few of my guests have sex.

I don’t even know what the so called “protein stains” look like on sheets. I have heard they are difficult to remove but I never noticed anything odd looking.

Toenails on the rug, that happens with almost every guest here. I wonder if they all just cut their nails when on vacation…

1 Like

We air two bedrooms in our apartment, and we have a pre-teen daughter. I am so tempted to say, somehow, to them to not have sex in the house. I just feel disgusting, as we live under the same roof with the guests and have a kid also. I wouldn’t have sex in a hosts house if it was only a private room, and if they have a kid I wouldn’t even dream of it. It just kills the mood. Both of the spares rooms are not ensuite, so they have to share a bathroom (we don’t share with the guests as we have our bathroom). So I wonder how can you have sex in a family house? And sometimes maybe even walk out to wash yourself and see the kid or the hosts in the common area… Arghh

3 Likes