The guests who you just can't wait for them to LEAVE

I had a nice couple check in and it was good for a day. THEN they started arguing. The peacefulness of my house was gone. I could hear them in their room yelling at each other. I could not wait for them to leave. He was apologizing for her. I tried to stay out of my house until they left.

You are so right Yana. Manipulative people who try to mooch ALWAYS try make the other person feel like they are making such a big deal out of nothing.

Yet it is a huge deal to them to spend any money. Actually…it kind of sounds like threads in the forum…people who say they refuse to rent a place if laundry or detergent costs extra - they claim the host is too cheap…but who is really the cheap one?

1 Like

I never had a roomate, but what i understand if you take something- replace. I had 2 girls staying and they were wonderful. When i came home from a trip, i did not know if there were their eggs or mine, becaus they moved in when i was away. I was so hungry that i used 4 eggs. Next day i asked, and one of the girls told me it was hers, but its ok. I bought extra pack of eggs for her . This is at least my understanding that this is what should be happening when people share living space. But not to eat for free someone’s food only because its there.

1 Like