Superhost exclusive events?

I remember when we were first trying to achieve Superhost, I looked over what the benefits were and one of them was “Airbnb will invite Superhosts to preview upcoming releases and attend exclusive events.”. We’ve been Superhosts for almost 2 years now and have yet to hear anything about “exclusive events” for Superhosts. Have any of you that are Superhosts heard of or been to any of these exclusive events?

2 Likes

Nope, but I’m only in our second quarter. Nor do I get emails that others seem to receive. The one bonus that I have noticed that the customer service as a SH is so much better. I’ve been treated with respect for my opinions and always had the hoped for result since getting it. I think they employ more experienced CS people on the dedicated phone line(s). No difference in bookings though; not one guest has said they chose us because of SH status. It was, believe it or not, the photos wot won it! Now there’s a surprise…

2 Likes

Really?! Wow, no change here! Quite the opposite if at all.

1 Like

Yeah, here is a screenshot of their Superhost landing page. Glad to hear I’m not the only one that has never been invited to these super exclusive events. :stuck_out_tongue:

Capto_Capture 2018-02-19_04-33-21_PM

We have 2 SH on different properties in different areas and I’ve never see anything special. And honestly, I have zero expectations from them to care.

No
got a 100$ for a travel if I travel don’t know how to apply it was sent a notice about a second $100.dollar but that was taken back .???
I asked how to retrieve it no reply
its as though I am a member of a secret society and i don’t even know the society lol.
Iam a superhost juhu

1 Like

Slightly off topic but related HomeAway have just taken over Stayz here and I got an email offering me early tickets for a 2 day hosting conference. For $375! That’s one way to make money off hosts I guess. I am surprised AirBnB doesn’t offer us: “Special SuperHost experiences at a low introductory offer of $500”.

1 Like

Nothing here

Hi @breinegaard

Sorry wasn’t sure what you mean by ‘I don’t know how to apply it’. It’s like any other discount voucher. You book somewhere and then copy and paste the discount code into the payment page, so it is taken off the balance due.

Simples.

1 Like

I have been invited to try out several pre-releases, perhaps as a SH. Most recently was the BETA for offering discounts. Loved it! I hope it rolls out. The Price Tips are bogus in my experience. This gives the host control. Air has also sent me gifts, sent written surveys. I’ve even done a 1 Hour video conference with a cash gift for participating.

Just call SH Support and they will apply it for you. PS- I print that email w $100 travel credit (for 4 quarter in a row SH) right away. Then I have the code. Only good at Airbnb when you travel. I’ve used 3 so far! Just passed my 14th quarter as SH

3 Likes

What is the number for SH support?

For the US, it’s ‭1 (888) 326-5753‬.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

SuperHost Support USA is ‭1 (415) 800-5959‬

I guess we’re both right :slight_smile:

Capto_Capture 2018-02-21_09-51-01_AM

Anyone see This? New Super Ho requirement.

Which one is new? As far as I remember, those have all been requirements since we started hosting in June of 2016.

They are just changing the words:

1 Like

What the heckola is a commitment rate? I am always 100% committed! :joy::rofl:

2 Likes