Snoopers snooping, what gives?

Yes, @Mexican said that they have another day to go before they check out. I’d be far too nosy to wait. I admire his patience!

1 Like

Do you mean “dropped into it” by a previous guest?

That was actually my first thought.

1 Like

Ideally you could find a downstairs vent and pull on whatever they had run down. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hiding drugs or some other contraband? Seriously, WTF?

In my case, I can not and will not lock the breaker box in case access IS needed at any time for legit reasons. Otherwise, I agree with you about locking things up!

Well? What did you find in the vents?

2 Likes

Sometimes I am tempted to mark the always-locked back-to-back connecting doors to the main house, which are blocked by luggage rack and robe hangers and obviously not part of the suite, “private” and fill the space between the two doors with ping pong balls . . .

3 Likes

LOL. Like those old Southwest “wanna get away” ads?

I didn’t find anything in the room. I have no idea what they were doing.

Nothing in the vent work either?

Sound transmits quite a bit through ventwork. Could it be that they know that and were putting something in front of or over them. If they are in the wall near the floor they could have put something up against the vents? High on the wall you’d have to take the vent cover off and stuff a pillow or something in the vent work.

I went and searched the room again. I even tried to look up in the vents from the basement. I was looking in the wrong vent though. I couldn’t figure out what the heck was happening.

This looks good will have a look

1 Like

I have a sign posted over my electricity consumer unit if snoopers remove the wooden cover…

1 Like

That’s why the tape! Paper tape (blue painters tape) with my signature and date on it.