Sex stained sheets

Was there a pee tape? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Reminds me of Seaman Staines, one of Captain Pugwash’s crew. It was a Saturday morning kid’s cartoon when I grew up in the '70s, honest.

5 Likes

I remember that too! …and what about the character Master Bates. (Master being another word for Captain.) Maybe it subliminally affected me in some way…I’m just waiting for some nut to come back with that.

I do not agree with you that I should be the one to clean it up. What is a normal person?- now there is a debate. Are you normal Christian - telling people what to do?

What was your point of involving his co-workers regarding a stain?
That was an overreaction and quite crazy and definitely not normal.

By the way Bohemia, when you ask a question or post something on this forum you should expect an answer or response.
My response wasn’t meant to be malicious but when dealing with guests and people in your home you should expect things like this. It’s normal for people to be messy, have sex and it’s normal for a host to be disappointed sometimes hosting all kinds of people but please don’t be a horrible person by stalking and shaming them.
Forgot to mention the obvious. If horrible guests should be outed, use the proper channels and claim extra cleaning fee via the platform and obviously leave an honest review and thumb down the person and give the lowest possible stars.

Now, am I normal? Probably not but your actions are deffo not normal that’s for sure.

10 Likes

why on earth would you bring the guy’s work colleagues into your problem? That’s atrocious behaviour. Surely that’s illegal. Maybe renting out isn’t for you.

13 Likes

I’ve been a full time landlord and estate agent since 1983 so I think I am adequately qualified to let property in a proper manner under UK government legislation. That is nothing to do with Airbnb which is still forming itself imo. My argument is what is appropriate as a guest.

The lady ‘M’ in my previous post who experienced same guest suggested ‘he should go to an hotel if he wants to behave like that’. Myself, I don’t see hotel behaviour and Airbnb behaviour as the same.
Also please bear in mind that you are not getting the full flavour of this particular guest’s argument over what he could do in my house and how he was intending to pursue it - until I stopped him dead. There is more that would not be welcome on this site I now understand the sensitivity of some of the readers.

I think the problem was not Too Much Information but not enough! If someone wet themselves in bed that is one thing. If it appeared they had been involved in some (alleged) Trump-in-Russia type golden shower sex act then we need to know!

1 Like

Sperm, blood, or shite? This is part of hosting, put it in the washing machine, maybe a higher temperature than normal.

1 Like

My, I do see Life with a capital L on the Airhosts forum …

While i agree that “outing” guests for having sex to their workmates is rather creepy (and counterproductive since their workmates are more likely to celebrate rather than criticise) I also wonder at guests who don’t travel with a designated towel … don’t people do that anymore? Either our guests do or my eyesight is not good enough to see stains or they’re all celibate …

@JamJerrupSunset There you go again James …we’re not even going to mention Roger the Cabin Boy …(damn, I just did!)

4 Likes

Oh, Barns! …

2 Likes

I think we have all of Captain Pugwash’s crew mentioned now: Master Bates, Seamen Staines and Roger the Cabin Boy.

3 Likes

What about the song Frigging in the Rigging?

2 Likes

Don’t you read? If so, you’ll be fully aware that it is you who is being the delicate flower here. You’re talking to people here who deal with the widest possible variety of bodily fluids on a regular basis. We might grumble a bit about it from time to time but we get on with what we’re being paid to do.

You my dear, on the other hand, give the opinion that you are offended by sex (anal or otherwise - or, as you put it, ‘A sex’ presumably because the very word offends you) and it’s somehow beneath you to deal with the issue when your stated preference is to stalk hosts online and ‘expose’ them to their work colleagues (who probably sniggered good-naturedly and decided that you were some sort of nutjob).

All in all, you’ve been pretty insulting to regular and valued members here. You’ve admitted that you send photographs of the guest’s soiled sheet to all his workmates. You have shown that you have a sex-obsessed mind when (in a previous thread) you decided that a guy staying in a room with his sister was a child-molester. I’m sorry, but I do think that you’re rather strange and I’d hate casual readers of this forum (of which there are many) to think that your attitudes are representative of the average Airbnb host. They are not.

12 Likes

Wasn’t that a British dance hall skit???

I remember it by the Sex Pistols.

Oh that’s what “A sex” means. Well I’ve heard of such things I suppose. But I actually have a notice on the back door suggesting it is very dirty back there and prefer guests not to use it so it shouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

Funny thing is, I’m guessing ol’ Bohemia is from Brighton, where A Sex was pretty much invented (with perhaps, a nod to the Greeks)

1 Like

Surely that would be Canal Street in Manchester or Anal Street as it is often referred to.

3 Likes

Or A Street, according to Bohemia.
Both very inventive cities!

1 Like