Setting up bistro/ patio set outside

It’s actually easier to see it than I thought it would be. And I did order a protective cover from Amazon but really don’t see a need for it until we get another hurricane - but that’s a whole other story. Being on an island at the coast, I’ve learned that everything outdoors has a much shorter life span and purchase accordingly.

2 Likes

Some TVs are better than others, but one trick is to mount it as high on the wall as you can under your patio roof/ceiling. This helps with both daytime visibility and protection from weather.

If you have seasonal use or other long periods where you don’t use it, then they’ll help keep out debris/moisture/insects/etc. Otherwise, they’re too much trouble.

It’s actually very simple to put the cover on. Takes less than a minute, but I’m not using it right now because it really is protected the way I have it mounted. And I have it going all day with music playing.

1 Like

LOL I thought the same thing as I was posting the photo. I am going to get a new one today!

We got the heavier stuff due to the wind. All on Craigslist. It’s very nice to have covers, and a place to quickly put the covers, for longer lasting against sun and rain.

4 Likes

I have an outdoor wicker sectional and although guests don’t mention it, I know they use it often. I think it’s nice to have an outdoor seating area.

I do! Guests have a separate yard to use! They seem to love sitting out there.

I think there are many things that guests don’t categorically mention but which result in higher ratings.

2 Likes