Reports cards are out....lol

Likewise, began in July and just got badged. Which is “nice.” Got a few retweets as a result, but no new bookings yet. Any ideas how to maximise the “opportunity?” Do people edit their blurb to mention the status?

Personally I think it sounds a bit self-congratulatory boasting about having SuperHost status.

In reality it makes little to no difference to potential guests - ratings, reviews and match to their requirements are much more important.

As a superhost you have the logo on your listing - so if it’s something that is of interest to them guests will know.

2 Likes

I just checked and we’ve managed to hold onto it :blush:

1 Like

‘Report cards are out…’, instantly reminded me of grade school. Good one.

3 Likes

Sure; it’s a fine line between self-congratulatory boasting & marketing, though! All I want is to have a guest in the next fortnight: October has been very quiet and the dogs are going hungry! :blush:

If what you want to do is market your listings and get bookings for October rather than tell people about your superhost status.

1. send a special offer to previous guests for them, family and friends
  2. promote a special offer amongst work colleagues, friends and family
  3. edit your listing copy, add new photos, reduce your price
  4. advertise on your local tourism site

DC! DC! My place isn’t as nice as yours, but I hear that the host is, um, SUPER! ; )

1 Like

I’ve seen listing where someone inserted 2-3 photos that was a super host badge and bragged on it. I thought that was over the top.

Congrats, @Liv! …

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Any idea where I can find my travel credits? I wonder if they expire.

Can you send a link :slight_smile:

I just got an email saying I’d been demoted - after 5 straight quarters. But can see no reason why. 100% commitment rate with no cancellations, 100% response rate, 84% 5 star reviews and 56 trips so far this year.
I’ve asked them to explain, but am not holding my breath. I’ve got my calendar blocked for the first half of next year as I seriously need a break - so maybe that could be part of the problem.

1 Like

Just thought I’d share the screen shot that shows I’m not meeting the requirements, but yet all the boxes below are green and ticked! I will wait and see.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of is that not enough of your guests are leaving reviews. I believe that at least 50% of your guests must leave a review in order to maintain Superhost status.

Those are the requirements, not your scores. Look to the left of that box to see how you did.

Yes, but they are green and ticked because I’ve met the requirements. Here’s a screen shot of how I did.

2 Likes

That’s a good suggestion but I’ve gone back and checked. Only 1 guest in the last quarter didn’t leave a review - and that’s out of about 12. Anyway, I’ll keep in touch and let everyone know how it turns out.

Then there must be more to this story. That looks like you met the minimum. Did you have 10 reviews this quarter? [grasping at straws.]

I’m clutching at straws too. I think a case that they had to intervene on may have not been cleared from the system all the way through to the assessment team.