Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Reports cards are out....lol

Bahahha! What a joke!

I just received my email that I am once again a Superhost. So because I received more bookings through Air this past semester - now I am good enough to be reinstated (Eye roll)

Anyone else have their status change? Promotions/Demotions?

1 Like

I didn’t get an email so maybe I’m demoted.

Or, they are still waiting to see if a review will arrive. Do you have any September stays that have not yet written their review?

I have one guest who booked end of Sept. through beginning of October. He has not left me a review and still has time to do so.

No, they are all in. Must be demotion!

Haha…I’m sure it’s not. You will get a demotion email if that is the case.

1 Like

Well, the badge is still there on the listing…

Ha! And I’m one of those people who says ‘I don’t care about being a Super Host’. :blush:

2 Likes

I believe from an assessment point of view that that will be an October review.

Hmm…Not sure. But I looked at my stats and I just made the 10 bookings cut off mark. I have exactly 10 completed bookings. The last Air reservation left several days ago and left me a review yesterday…so Air included him in my calculations.

I got my notice. SH for 9 straight quarters.

6 Likes

Ive heard nothing, but I’ve been a superhost for the last three quarters and never received any notification before either.

1 Like

Started hosting July 8th. Got Super Host just now. We’ll see what that ends up meaning, if anything.

6 Likes

As usual, I got nuttin.’

4 Likes

kona – you “got sunlight on the sand, you got moonlight on the sea, you got mangos and bananas you can pick right off a tree…”

11 Likes

7 Likes

We didn’t get an email either, but the badge is there. Let’s see if it makes a difference one way or another.

1 Like

I got a $100 travel credit for being a Superhost for 4 quarters. Now I have a total of $200 in travel credits ($100 was for a guest showing up high to check-in). Looking forward to using them.

I got the $100 reward. Where to go? Where to go?

Me too:)…20 months, 4.8 out 5 score and no superhost:slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, super-host it is. Let’s see if something happens then…! I have just " boasted" on Facebook, something I never do, but it is business as usual and I’m newish, so must let people know we exist.I don’t think I have got a medal since primary school, though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:!

2 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!