Rant: Stop the Madness and Throw Out Your Microfiber Bedding

This month I’ve been in France. All the places we’ve stayed in have used non natural fibre bedding. It’s been far too hot every time and in desperation we’ve pulled off the covers and slept under them.

1 Like

@Lozette
Was in France for 2 months 4 years ago and stayed at a majority of Airbnbs and they all had cotton sheets.

The one thing that only one place had was a fan. Was there in May/June and part of it was too hot especially without fans.

Only experience with the microfiber ones, think I found an extra cotton sheet in a drawer and used that. I hate the fake sheets.

I don’t understand why hosts don’t provide fans in the hot summer months. A simple portable fan is inexpensive. And they do double duty- they not only provide cooling, they keep flying insects away.
Hosts may think a fan isn’t necessary if they have AC, but as someone who dislikes AC, especially at night in the bedroom, I would never run the AC in the summer if a fan was provided.

2 Likes

What documents can be used as proof of income?

2 Likes

Why do you ask?

The laws have changed and you no longer are required to show proof of income to purchase Microfiber bedding.

3 Likes

Common documents that can be used as proof of income include pay stubs, W-2 forms, tax returns, bank statements, and letters from employers.

You can also get our professional help to create fake proof of income documents incase you don’t have any.

Contact us for a quick response.
Message on removed by admin

And now we know why someone asked about proof of income.

2 Likes